Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Manning Sweepstakes

SubZero

So if you guys didnt know the Manning sweepstakes went down from 4 teams to 3. Ken Wisenhunt reported that he will pull out of the Manning sweepstakes and pay Kevin Kolb. The Dolphins also decided to pull out of the race. Now that the Broncos and Titans are closing in a suprise dark horse team came out of no where. The 49ers have saw him work out and are very interested. If your wondering where i got this info its from NFL Network and Bleacher Report.

I really hope he goes to the 49ers.

Cant....he could meet his brother Eli in the 1st round of the playoffs...

Could be Tennessee..Could be Denver..

SF wont happen

BURN THE WITCH!

lol...........how long you figure it'll take for us to detox from too much Manning in our system for all these years?

I hope sooner rather than later. ;)

For some, I think never, even if Luck turns out to be better than Manning. :hide:

Yes, I know, no one can replace Peyton. :worthy:

So if you guys didnt know the Manning sweepstakes went down from 4 teams to 3. Ken Wisenhunt reported that he will pull out of the Manning sweepstakes and pay Kevin Kolb. The Dolphins also decided to pull out of the race. Now that the Broncos and Titans are closing in a suprise dark horse team came out of no where. The 49ers have saw him work out and are very interested. If your wondering where i got this info its from NFL Network and Bleacher Report.

I really hope he goes to the 49ers.

I thought the 49'ers were outsiders in the process. However, today around 5 PM it was reported (msn.com) that Alex Smith was in Miami speaking with the Dolphins today.

Things that make you go hmmm!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/San-Francisco-49ers-serious-player-for-Peyton-Manning-031812

I thought the 49'ers were outsiders in the process. However, today around 5 PM it was reported (msn.com) that Alex Smith was in Miami speaking with the Dolphins today.

Things that make you go hmmm!

http://msn.foxsports...-Manning-031812

I think Alex Smith got bad advice from his agent Tom Condon, in refusing the 49ers' offer early on.

Given Smith's reluctance to accept the 49er offer, who can blame them by pursuing PM?

I think Alex Smith was poorly served by his agent, who also happens to be PM's agent.