Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anyone else think

Peyton>brady

Patriots want LOS SB?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Is Bill telling his team that this is the nail in the coffin?

For some reason i can't help to think that the Patriots want this one as much as the Colts.

How better could you end this rivalry?

Every team wants it as bad as any other team. Actually, every contender wants it as bad as any other contender; teams like the Panthers and Broncos aren't thinking Super Bowl just yet. Every contender wants it as bad as every other contender

Courtesy of Coltssouth

Indy Star - Kravits,- SB contenders and early line is Pats Eagles

Top AFC choices

1. New England Patriots. Sorry if I just made you do a spit-take with your Cheerios. But it's hard to bet against a team that went 14-2 last season with a young defense that wasn't quite ready to take the next big step. Give this group another year of maturation, and they're going to be beasts.

This has nothing to do with the questionable additions of defensive lineman Albert Haynesworth and wide receiver Chad Ochocinco; it has everything to do with the amazing way coach Bill Belichick has revamped his team on the run in recent years -- a better job, we should mention, than the Colts

My link

what rivalry!! brady has better players in front of him he has all day to throw ,peyton has 2 seconds, no contest

Seriously. Go cheer another team. You don't like the Colts. You have made that clear in EVERY post you have made. Our players should be off doing menial labor because their not talented enough to play football, our front office sucks, our team sucks, and everyone else is better. I just summed up every single post you've made here, and explained clearly and plainly that you're not a Colts fan.

So please. Go somewhere else.

Cincinnati needs fans.

Cleveland needs fans.

Miami needs fans.

Oakland needs fans.

Jacksonville needs fans.

Buffalo needs fans.

Carolina needs fans.

Washington needs fans.

All those teams need fans, and we don't need you.

So go. Those teams spend money for players who have more skills than it takes to paint a park bench, unlike us. We suck. They don't. So go. Please, go. No one here will begrudge you for doing so. You may even be thanked and have a party thrown in your honor. But you have to go. This is a Colts forum for Colts fans, one of which you obviously are not.

So go.

I second the above post.

Additionally, I think a few of these newer usernames are actually the same person. :panic:

I hope it's just someone trying to troll us. Seriously. I'd hate to think a supposed fan of our own team is the biggest troll on our boards...

And I'll also support the theory that we have some guys with multi-accounts... You'd think that no one else supporting their opinion would let them know it's prolly not at all correct, but no... It means they have to create a second account so they can back their own opinion up.

And even still, when no one else does, it is STILL not at all a possibility that they could be wrong.

Seriously. Go cheer another team. You don't like the Colts. You have made that clear in EVERY post you have made. Our players should be off doing menial labor because their not talented enough to play football, our front office sucks, our team sucks, and everyone else is better. I just summed up every single post you've made here, and explained clearly and plainly that you're not a Colts fan.

So please. Go somewhere else.

Cincinnati needs fans.

Cleveland needs fans.

Miami needs fans.

Oakland needs fans.

Jacksonville needs fans.

Buffalo needs fans.

Carolina needs fans.

Washington needs fans.

All those teams need fans, and we don't need you.

So go. Those teams spend money for players who have more skills than it takes to paint a park bench, unlike us. We suck. They don't. So go. Please, go. No one here will begrudge you for doing so. You may even be thanked and have a party thrown in your honor. But you have to go. This is a Colts forum for Colts fans, one of which you obviously are not.

So go.

you think anyone who points out a colts weakness is not a fan!! who made you the fan judge!!you are not any good at being a fan judge and you are not any good at a colts forum BUT YOUR PRETTY GOOD AT BEING RUDE!!

you think anyone who points out a colts weakness is not a fan!! who made you the fan judge!!you are not any good at being a fan judge and you are not any good at a colts forum BUT YOUR PRETTY GOOD AT BEING RUDE!!

You're pretty good at posting the same thing over and over again and not listening to anything anyone else says.