Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Explosive Runningbacks In The Draft?

Some of my Favorite RB's in this draft are Doug Martin, Lamar Miller, Isiah Pead, and LaMicheal James but we need to go bpa at other positions in rounds two and three (when these guys are likely to go). A late round guy I like is Ronnie Hillman who has drawn comparisons to Marshall Faulk, from Marshall Faulk.

I see injury prone in Lamicheals future

It's always a concern when a RB is under 200 lbs, but why do you say this? Over 3 years he missed two games due to injury - a dislocated elbow, one of which he would have been back for if they were playing someone better than Colorado.

Cyrus Gray in round 4 from Texas A & M, a bigger Sproles, IMO. KR/PR/3rd down back all in one. Not a between the tackles runner, so should slide to round 4, projected as round 4-5 but very shifty in space and good returner in college.

Who are they? I like Donald Brown but I want somebody like Darren Sproles. It would just add more of that hope to the offense with Luck.

If only we had that with Peyton. We would have been Super Bowl winners every year.

La Michael James would probably be the closest thing to a Sproles like RB. Wow was Sproles a good acquisition for the Saints or what.

Robert Turbin and smith both from Utah State.. kinda sleepers... Turbin is the bigger name of the two, but smith had better pro day times.. but I do not think we need to look at RB's this year.. we have 3 that should suffice for this year and we have much bigger needs.. If we continue o n redoing the Oline as we are and get a good blocking RG/RT you should see our running game drastically improve from what we have seen the last several years

Robert Turbin and smith both from Utah State.. kinda sleepers... Turbin is the bigger name of the two, but smith had better pro day times.. but I do not think we need to look at RB's this year.. we have 3 that should suffice for this year and we have much bigger needs.. If we continue o n redoing the Oline as we are and get a good blocking RG/RT you should see our running game drastically improve from what we have seen the last several years

Robert Turbin is ludicrously ripped, wonder what the heck they are feeding him lol.

Who are they? I like Donald Brown but I want somebody like Darren Sproles. It would just add more of that hope to the offense with Luck.

If only we had that with Peyton. We would have been Super Bowl winners every year.

There are other needs more important than Running back in the draft

Cyrus Gray in round 4 from Texas A & M, a bigger Sproles, IMO. KR/PR/3rd down back all in one. Not a between the tackles runner, so should slide to round 4, projected as round 4-5 but very shifty in space and good returner in college.

nonononono

Sproles is an absolute unique talent in the league. I love the way he's been managed to maximize his effectiveness and limit his injuries. worth every penny.

He's just one of those players, I don't care what his forty time is, it looks like he's always the fastest man on the field.

The only Sproles-type weapons in this draft are LaMichael James and Chris Rainey but still, there is only one Darren Sproles.

A lot of teams have tried to replicate this and failed. Look at the Texans with the little track star kid from LSU who's name is escaping me and look at the Colts with Brandon James two years ago.

The only Sproles-type weapons in this draft are LaMichael James and Chris Rainey but still, there is only one Darren Sproles.

A lot of teams have tried to replicate this and failed. Look at the Texans with the little track star kid from LSU who's name is escaping me and look at the Colts with Brandon James two years ago.

Trindon Holliday I believe