Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Bills Fully Expect To Sign Mario Williams And Robert Meachem

CR91

If that's the case, then that's huge plus for the Bills. They've got a great #2 receiver in Meachem and now they have their defensive end in Mario Williams. This could be a great sleeper pick for next year. They have the most underrated RB in the game in Fred Jackson and they have now 2 receivers that can get it done. Their O-line is iffy, but Fitzpatrick is getting better. Their D will now become good with Mario Williams on the team and Kyle Williams returning from injury. Watch out New England!

I'm a bit surprised that New England didn't make any moves to secure DE Mario Williams. They seem to stockpile #1 draft picks as a personal past time & Coach Bill Belichick desperately needs quality pass rushers on his squad. He had Lawrence Taylor as Defensive Coordinator for the NY Giants under Coach Bill Parcells in the early 1990's.

I never thought in a million years Buffalo would land him. Wow, I never saw that 1 coming at all.

I'm a bit surprised that New England didn't make any moves to secure DE Mario Williams. They seem to stockpile #1 draft picks as a personal past time & Coach Bill Belichick desperately needs quality pass rushers on his squad. He had Lawrence Taylor as Defensive Coordinator for the NY Giants under Coach Bill Parcells in the early 1990's.

I never thought in a million years Buffalo would land him. Wow, I never saw that 1 coming at all.

I think they have enough cap room but it wouldnt leave them much after signing him to bring other guys back.

Pats have 16 mill under the cap AFTER welker franchise tag and not including the additional 1.5 million they could add to it. Also Mario is not signed yet and Buffalo is his 1st stop, and isn't buffalo where players go to KILL their careers?? (wave to TO lol)

Pats have 16 mill under the cap AFTER welker franchise tag and not including the additional 1.5 million they could add to it. Also Mario is not signed yet and Buffalo is his 1st stop, and isn't buffalo where players go to KILL their careers?? (wave to TO lol)

TO was already on the old side though, wasn't he?

Even so, he came into a team with a horrid OL and a QB named Trent Edwards...

TO was already on the old side though, wasn't he?

Even so, he came into a team with a horrid OL and a QB named Trent Edwards...

Very True, but I can't think of any free agent that has gone to Buffalo since Kelly and been successful. As for Mario He would def help that D, but would he be enough? I do not think so but hey I been wrong more than once,