Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

JARRON MOORE

natelombardi

IM FROM DELAWARE AND WATCHED THIS KID AT DELAWARE STATE ALL IM SAYING IS IN THE SPECIAL TEAMS ASPECT OF THINGS HE CAN BE LIKE TERRENCE WILKINS BACK IN 2000 WE SIGNED HIM UNDRAFTED HOPE HE GETS THE CHANCE

Watched him in practice on Wednesday night and he dropped virtually everything thrown at him.

IM FROM DELAWARE AND WATCHED THIS KID AT DELAWARE STATE ALL IM SAYING IS IN THE SPECIAL TEAMS ASPECT OF THINGS HE CAN BE LIKE TERRENCE WILKINS BACK IN 2000 WE SIGNED HIM UNDRAFTED HOPE HE GETS THE CHANCE

Watched him in practice on Wednesday night and he dropped virtually everything thrown at him.

I read that elsewhere too. One thing that will get you a one way ticket home from camp is fumbling/drops.

Moore is going to be the guy to beat for that spot. I question his endurance, so maybe they'll try to put someone on the PS to be ready to fill that role if he gets hurt.

I have to say, everything about Wed night was good except for his catching from all i read, and of course our rookie OL getting schooled by expert DE

Are you like 12 yrs old trying to be cool with the caps lock on? Next time, try typing with twitter speak, I hear it's very cool to abbreviate things.