Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Media Session: Interviews/Pressers

TKnight24

7 hours ago, Cynjin said:

Luck sounds much more positive than last year to me.

Way better than that December press conference where he just seemed kinda hesitant and low key about everything.

happy to see him happy. Excited to see him play after so dang long.

• Like 2

21 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah the haters have had their way with us the last 3 years. Now that we will have our main man back, Let the games begin!

Man....I feel the same (plus another few million colts fans :)).

Envisioning how great it'll feel to have him back again. We're never truly out of a game when he's out there. Huge blowouts aside, but you get what I mean.. Lol..

It's literally what it felt like when Peyton was watching from the sidelines that season. You're a shell of a team when the most important guy goes down. Him back will have the entire franchise and fanbase electric.

I'm on the positive thinking train right now..

• Thanks 1

Damn it feels good to have Luck back in the fold.  Just to hear him speak so positively and confidently.  You can really tell he’s happy to have Reich as his coach.  I truly feel Luck is gonna pick back up where he left off before the injury.  In fact, I think he’s gonna be even better than ever.  And I can’t wait...  :yahoo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Damn it feels good to have Luck back in the fold.  Just to hear him speak so positively and confidently.  You can really tell he’s happy to have Reich as his coach.  I truly feel Luck is gonna pick back up where he left off before the injury.  In fact, I think he’s gonna be even better than ever.  And I can’t wait...  :yahoo:

I feel ya. I have been in a great mood all day. We haven't anything to be excited about since we beat the Broncos in Jan of 2015 to advance to the AFC Title Game. If Luck stays healthy, this season should be fun and interesting. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah the haters have had their way with us the last 3 years. Now that we will have our main man back, Let the games begin!

Maybe we will be minus those fans who couldn't take the heat. Sort of like trimming the low hanging fruit .....no pun intended....

:D