Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jim Irsay tweeted today... let's overanalyze & dissect it

Steamboat_Shaun

1 minute ago, buccolts said:

O.K., well then.........no!       :)

I know how it feels to be salty. Don’t try to sit here and cover up. You were wrong and I was right. Your not that only one I’m calling #eatcrow

1 hour ago, a06cc said:

I know how it feels to be salty. Don’t try to sit here and cover up. You were wrong and I was right. Your not that only one I’m calling #eatcrow

I’m not sure you can call out someone who in their original reply conceeded you may be right? 

Simmer down, plenty of time to win the Internet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, a06cc said:

You're welcome to puff your chest out all you wish. I'm just telling you you're pointing it in the wrong direction. 

I've never been on the "Luck is damaged goods" wagon, and made no suggestion you were wrong. But I understand being adversarial is important to some, so carry on, if needed. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SteelCityColt said:

I’m not sure you can call out someone who in their original reply conceeded you may be right? 

Simmer down, plenty of time to win the Internet.

I will say whatever I feel is necessary. I was told I was crazy or had my hopes way too high. I will not simmer down. I was correct period!

54 minutes ago, buccolts said:

You're welcome to puff your chest out all you wish. I'm just telling you you're pointing it in the wrong direction. 

I've never been on the "Luck is damaged goods" wagon, and made no suggestion you were wrong. But I understand being adversarial is important to some, so carry on, if needed. 

Can’t understand you with all that foot and crow you have in your mouth. 

5 hours ago, a06cc said:

You want a cookie?

Good job on being right! You got your point across.

I am on the same bandwagon you are but I would not get to over confident about him throwing now. Maybe when he makes it through an entire training camp then we should be overly confident.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

You want a cookie?

Good job on being right! You got your point across.

I am on the same bandwagon you are but I would not get to over confident about him throwing now. Maybe when he makes it through an entire training camp then we should be overly confident.

I understand him boasting because the negativity around here regarding Andrew has been Bad. It's not just like 2 or 3 posters that have been being negative, it's around 20 or so. After a while it becomes Trollish and it's like being on a Patriots board to be honest reading that stuff. About him - he will never play again, we should've drafted a QB, blah, blah, blah,  and the stuff being said about Irsay too is mindboggling, etc.. I have been in the camp the whole time that Andrew would start in Week 1 and be Great again, so I deserve a Cookie as well. I prefer Chocolate Chip :thmup:

15 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I understand him boasting because the negativity around here regarding Andrew has been Bad. It's not just like 2 or 3 posters that have been being negative, it's around 20 or so. After a while it becomes Trollish and it's like being on a Patriots board to be honest reading that stuff. About him - he will never play again, we should've drafted a QB, blah, blah, blah,  and the stuff being said about Irsay too is mindboggling, etc.. I have been in the camp the whole time that Andrew would start in Week 1 and be Great again, so I deserve a Cookie as well. I prefer Chocolate Chip :thmup:

That's fair, people can do and post whatever just figured people should be respectful of others opinions. That's why this board is as good as it is.

Also your out of "Luck" I'm only good at making those peanut butter hershey kind. :(

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

And if you acted like him I'd think you were 10, and that would be sad, since I know you're much older.

a06cc? I got nothing to go on but his actions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, buccolts said:

And if you acted like him I'd think you were 10, and that would be sad, since I know you're much older.

a06cc? I got nothing to go on but his actions.

I agree, he is going on and on about it. It's the way one words things that can make a difference. I dont ever recall you being that negative about Andrew. I thought you were one of the Posters saying he would start Week 1. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

That's fair, people can do and post whatever just figured people should be respectful of others opinions. That's why this board is as good as it is.

Also your out of "Luck" I'm only good at making those peanut butter hershey kind. :(

I agree with what you are saying, I just wanted to point out that aO6 is probably just letting out how frustrated he's been with the negativity.

On 6/11/2018 at 11:41 AM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Why would we "overanalyze & dissect" a tweet from someone who we don't know what his frame of mind was when he tweeted it? Lol

Let the man tweet what and all he wants.

What he means is because irsay tweeted the colts community is going to freak out and read between the lines .... like Luck is shut down now, we r trading irsays daughter for Brady and gronk, and mcafee is now our#1 option at WR! 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, he is going on and on about it. It's the way one words things that can make a difference. I dont ever recall you being that negative about Andrew. I thought you were one of the Posters saying he would start Week 1. 

I'm not certain I've ever said anything about week one, but I've never had any doubts he'd be ready. 

That whole topic has been nuts and I try to avoid it.

Happy with today's news, though. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, buccolts said:

I'm not certain I've ever said anything about week one, but I've never had any doubts he'd be ready. 

That whole topic has been nuts and I try to avoid it.

Happy with today's news, though. 

I agree. Here lately when a Topic comes about Andrew I have avoided Posting and just read the comments. I am happy as well about today's news. You may havent said anything about Week 1 but I couldve sworn you said he would be ready, so I took that as being ready for Week 1. :thmup:

• Like 1