Sign in to follow this  

So I saw an article on Stampede about June 1 Cuts but it did not make mention of a ton of names. So my question is are there any Post-June 1 Cuts that the Colts could be looking closely at or you guys see us picking up?

Ballard is non stop signing and dropping players. It will not change June 1.

As far as who it is changing from day to day at this point.

1 hour ago, Black0ut117 said:

So I saw an article on Stampede about June 1 Cuts but it did not make mention of a ton of names. So my question is are there any Post-June 1 Cuts that the Colts could be looking closely at or you guys see us picking up?

There's no way to know who other teams will cut...

But, philosophically speaking,  Ballard has put the Colts in position to sign or claim whoever is cut that he likes. 

We apoear to be passing on Kendricks.   Who knows if we're passing on Breeland or Inman.   Maybe?    Maybe not?

Not sure anyone predicted we'd grab Roches-Nunez.   (Or is it Nunez-Rochester?!?).    There's just no way to know at this point.   

3 hours ago, Black0ut117 said:

With a newer rule in the NFL where a team can cut a player anytime in the offseason and declare them as a June 1st cut, not as many players will be getting released June 1st.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 6/4/2018 at 11:01 AM, crazycolt1 said:

Ballard is non stop signing and dropping players. It will not change June 1.

As far as who it is changing from day to day at this point.

True.  I think Ballard is going to keep looking no matter what the date is.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• One, there is no such thing as a white lie.  Either it's a lie or it's a truth, IMO.  But anyway.   it very well could be the team is being creative with their wording to try and protect themselves, or it could be completely truthful.  I've seen it in my own non contact practices... someone runs to get in position, pulls up right then someone trips or cuts or jukes right then and the person that pulls up gets caught in it gets knocked to the ground and slams their head off the turf.   Creative wording aside, I am sure the NFL will( have already) investigate(d), they will not make a decision by how the team discusses it to the media.
    • I’m not saying the eagles are a monster but they’ve been built through the draft and bringing in young talent. That “monster” I speak of is what we are doing bring in competitive competition to build and feed of each other like the eagles did .... the eagles weren’t the best team in the play offs nor in the SB .... plus they didn’t have their starting QB but because of what they had built and brought in they were a monster and thus my reference ..... wether they win 1-2 more doesn’t matter IMO .... they’ve built there team right and made the right calls/players like I believe CB, and our staff can, is and will do.
    • Well if he is worried about his health, he is bashing a Belichick 3rd rounder
    • Offense:  Me (center) Defense: My son (OLB)   I don't think we'd help the team at all but it would be so cool to play for the Colts and be the only father/son tandem in the NFL.
    • Somebody already created this thread, and my answers were...   DE Joey Bosa  RB Saquon Barkley
  • Members

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 151

• MacDee1975

MacDee1975 418

• LJpalmbeacher2

LJpalmbeacher2 665

• Moe

Moe 37

• Alex22

Alex22 127

• esmort