Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nashville awarded 2019 NFL Draft

1 hour ago, BProland85 said:

I live in Nashville and will most definitely be there with my Colts jersey on!! Who will be there to join me? Colts Nation represent!

I live in Louisville...and I will be there at least one night. Probably Friday.

I don't personally much care what city it's in but I suppose since it's such a big event and will have a positive economic impact on whatever city it's in that it's good to sort of "spread the wealth around" by having it in a different city every year rather then just keeping it in one city.  

On 5/23/2018 at 2:47 PM, BProland85 said:

I live in Nashville and will most definitely be there with my Colts jersey on!! Who will be there to join me? Colts Nation represent!

Lived in Bowling Green, KY (1 hr north)  for 6 years so the wife and I will definitely take this opportunity to visit friends and check out the draft. We had a blast when it was up here in Chicago. 

21 minutes ago, CheezyColt said:

Lived in Bowling Green, KY (1 hr north)  for 6 years so the wife and I will definitely take this opportunity to visit friends and check out the draft. We had a blast when it was up here in Chicago. 

How much are tickets roughly to attend just Thursday or Friday?

19 hours ago, BProland85 said:

How much are tickets roughly to attend just Thursday or Friday?

We didn't get to go to the actual draft where they take the stage and all that, we just went to Draft Town where they had all the events set up and photo ops. For Friday/Saturday they read the names on a stage outdoors but I couldn't figure out how to get tickets or if I could just walk up and take a seat. We got there early though so by the time that was going we were about ready to leave.

33 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I live about an hour north of Nashville. It’s my plan to go. 

Happy for ya INDY4Life. I hope your experience attending the draft in Tennessee is an awesome one. :thmup:

It is pretty cool that the League is moving this event around so different cities can shine, make money, & it makes up for cities too small to ever host a SB down the road like GB for instance. 

Tennessee is a killer music city. Great place to hang out with family friendly entertainment too. Heck, you might even see Peyton too who knows right? Nice. 

Make sure you swing by this place too. I sure would, but that's just me I guess...

grand-ole-opry.jpg

On May 23, 2018 at 1:42 PM, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

I don't know how everyone else feels, but I really enjoy seeing the draft in different NFL cities. I'm sure Nashville will do a 1st rate job.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/23582092/nashville-awarded-2019-nfl-draft-owners-meetings

Yes, I completely agree MKH. It's nice to see the Commish get more creative with the draft & spice things up a bit. Appreciate the heads up & congrats to the locals in Nashville baby. Those vendors & business owners will make some sweet coin no doubt. 

• 2 weeks later...