Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

True or False: Week 1 Edition

Defjamz26

Deon Cain  

101 members have voted

1. 1. True or False: Deon Cain Will Be the #2 Teceiver for the Colts before the end of the season?

• True
    • False

That's pretty unreasonable.  You don't like Cain because he has small hands? That's the only thing you can come up with?  I guess you missed the part where the analysts said his drops were due to concentration issues?  No one blamed it on his small hands.   As for Fountain I think he has a chance to be this years Nate Hairston, but on the offensive side of the ball.   Meaning he's going to show more than what people were expecting of him coming out of a small school.

1 hour ago, krunk said:

That's pretty unreasonable.  You don't like Cain because he has small hands? That's the only thing you can come up with?  I guess you missed the part where the analysts said his drops were due to concentration issues?  No one blamed it on his small hands.   As for Fountain I think he has a chance to be this years Nate Hairston, but on the offensive side of the ball.   Meaning he's going to show more than what people were expecting of him coming out of a small school.

I’ve heard Fountain’s pro comparison is D’Andre Hopkins. I think Fountain could have a higher ceiling but he made need time.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 9:19 AM, krunk said:

chuckle    Come on man.
Those same anlalysts and apparently 32 GM's had more not to like about Cain than his tiny hands.