Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josina Anderson Tweet

Case

I can't keep my eyes open anymore. Sorry about the rift between NCF & SCC. I'm not stepping in the middle of that landmine. Goodnight all. Hope you all sleep like babies man. I sure will. 

Still bums me out that Tom Petty is gone. He even makes lullabies cool. They better give him a nice tribute at the Rock N Roll HOF or else...I'll be doing my ritual thread on that soon--The 2018 inductees. It's in  my DVR. Gotta watch it first then break it all down. Sayonara everybody. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Thus post makes no sense.   From the first letter of the first word to the last letter of the last word.   No sense at all.

If I didn't know better I would think your account was hacked.    Hope your day gets better.

It makes plenty of sense... He is simply using the same context of Josina's tweet and pairing it with a different topic to emphasize how much of a click-bait tweet she created to garner attention.

She is dangling a carrot in front of Colts fans' faces just for attention. It's like saying, I know something you don't know, but I'm not telling you what it is.  

• Nadine locked this topic