Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Josina Anderson Tweet

Case

Shes a nit-wit.

i'd say what i really think of her but most here would then think less of me.

shes the nitwit that asked if that gay player years ago would be a problem in the shower room basically.  She really asked that.  I seem to remember she was on "desk duty" for a while.

i cant look at her, cant listen to her.

she's rosie o'donnel level for me. 

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

We're talking about Josina Anderson of ESPN.    I'm not aware that she doesn't have a great reputation.    And she's pretty much getting trashed up and down this thread.     We're not trashing a new young reporter from Bleacher Report who clearly doesn't know what they're doing.   

This thead has spun out of control like many off-season threads do.    People go crazy not getting as much info as they'd like during this time.  A lot of very smart people said a lot of silly things in this thread.   These type of threads are common in the off-season.    It's been this way every year I've been here and this is year 6 now.   This is not something new.

Its not because its the offseason......this is how most people are now unfortunately.

They just run off at the mouth about things they dont actually know anything about, incessantly. Its annoying and a big reason i dont come on message boards very often. 

If you give a man a platform AND anonymity, you are gonna get pure bile.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Shes a nit-wit.

shes the nitwit that asked if that gay player years ago would be a problem in the shower room basically.  She really asked that.  I seem to remember she was on "desk duty" for a while.

You are this hateful towards her over a question she asked?

So I guess it is probably fair if I say youre a dipstick because you didnt capitalize Rosie O'Donnell?

Dude get some CBD oil, or better yet some actual smoke and relax. Its not that deep.

BTW, my dislike of how Miss Anderson handled herself in this situation has nothing to do with the fact that she is a black woman either. Pam Oliver on FOX & Tiffany Blackmon on NFL Network are 2 women that I respect that always deliver good information every time they report something football related. 

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

Shes a nit-wit.

I refuse to commit character assassination here because any young media reporter can improve over time with patience. I do agree though with WM that Josina was extremely raw once she started working at ESPN. Her learning curve was indeed wider than most new on air personalities. 

I don't watch ESPN that regularly other than MNF so, I can't speak with any real authority of how far Miss Anderson has evolved now on a professional level. Her debut was less than stellar & if this episode is any indication, she has considerably more work to do unfortunately. Good luck. 

26 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

I missed this line the 1st go round. 

Okay, I can understand not listening to her if you think she's kind of aloof & spacey in what she says. 

However, the look remark made me raise an eyebrow. Is this better looking to you? 

maxresdefault.jpg

Josina is more attractive than that right? Just checking.

1010-josina-anderson-twitter-2.jpg

Only teasing my man. I couldn't resist a "Predator" picture. :lol:

Wait, I was replying to what WM said earlier. I don't why my name came up in the quote box. Well, you get what I was driving at anyway. 

2 hours ago, Hoose said:

I waited a while to respond. Really, I think you are missing the reason for the negative reaction. So many people are sick and tired of the amateurish and often dishonest postings of so called journalists that they are completely jaundiced when someone posts a “provacative” story. They tend not to believe their premise and automatically suspect they are just spewing nonsense to get a reaction. I get that. But it can also be an over reaction. Sometimes a legit writer gets whacked. Such is the world we live in. Experienced old writers like you need to remember that and give these people a break. This board is a great group of diverse opinions that I love reading. Let’s keep it going. 

You do bring up a valid point Hoose. What was the premise for hiring her? Did ESPN know how raw Miss Anderson was & green light the hire anyway? Look, I get the appeal of presenting personalities from diverse backgrounds & I know ESPN has a journalist boot camp for NFL athletes transitioning to TV. Jeff Saturday went through the program & so did Ryan Clay with smooth crossovers more or less. 

I get your point though about putting people out there who aren't ready for Prime Time. Not a wise move. Reporters have to know that fans don't care about you. You're just a conduit to the team they give a crap about more than life itself & once they see that you give decent information for a few yrs then & only then, will they invest time in your background. I blame it on selfie fascination frenzy nonsense where people get preoccupied with celebrity status long before they have done anything worthy or paid their dues overall. 

19 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

You do bring up a valid point Hoose. What was the premise for hiring her? Did ESPN know how raw Miss Anderson was & green light the hire anyway? Look, I get the appeal of presenting personalities from diverse backgrounds & I know ESPN has a journalist boot camp for NFL athletes transitioning to TV. Jeff Saturday went through the program & so did Ryan Clay with smooth crossovers more or less. 

I get your point though about putting people out there who aren't ready for Prime Time. Not a wise move. Reporters have to know that fans don't care about you. You're just a conduit to the team they give a crap about more than life itself & once they see that you give decent information for a few yrs then & only then, will they invest time in your background. I blame it on selfie fascination frenzy nonsense where people get preoccupied with celebrity status long before they have done anything worthy or paid their dues overall. 

OK......

Here is Josina Anderson's resume.     She was NOT green light here.    She was NOT a diversity hire.    She had 11 very successful years reporting at good locations all over the country BEFORE she was hired by ESPN.

The Network hired her in 2011.    She did a very good job for them and became their National TV reporter for Football in 2015.    She is used by the network,  NOT because she's female or because she's black,   but because she's good at her job.     I'm sure those things help,  but they don't help at all if you're not good at your job.

She was completely ready for Prime Time.

All of this over a tweet.    One.    Single.     Tweet.

Here's her resume.....

https://espnmediazone.com/us/bios/josina-anderson/

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Shes a nit-wit.

She really didn't ask that....    she reported that Michael Sam was not showering with the other Rams players.   She asked Jeff Fisher about it,  and he didn't handle it well.     As best as I can see,  she was NOT suspended,  did NOT draw "Desk Duty."

She is a highly accomplished reporter whether you like her or not.    She's respected by her journnalism peers and by the athletes she covers.     Your viewpoint is in the extreme minority.

And here's her resume.....

2 hours ago, GoatBeard said:

You are this hateful towards her over a question she asked?

So I guess it is probably fair if I say youre a dipstick because you didnt capitalize Rosie O'Donnell?

Dude get some CBD oil, or better yet some actual smoke and relax. Its not that deep.

Go manicure your beard, dude.

i just dont like her.

pretty simple, actually.

1 hour ago, southwest1 said:

I refuse to commit character assassination here because any young media reporter can improve over time with patience. I do agree though with WM that Josina was extremely raw once she started working at ESPN. Her learning curve was indeed wider than most new on air personalities. 

I don't watch ESPN that regularly other than MNF so, I can't speak with any real authority of how far Miss Anderson has evolved now on a professional level. Her debut was less than stellar & if this episode is any indication, she has considerably more work to do unfortunately. Good luck. 

I have nothing against her on a personal level really because i dont really know her.

you know how you just get a gut feeling about some people?  How they speak, the words they choose, body language, etc.

my skin crawls when i see or hear her speak.  

Maybe its the eagle talon finger nails.

tacky..: maybe thats the word.

28 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

She really didn't ask that....    she reported that Michael Sam was not showering with the other Rams players.   She asked Jeff Fisher about it,  and he didn't handle it well.     As best as I can see,  she was NOT suspended,  did NOT draw "Desk Duty."

She is a highly accomplished reporter whether you like her or not.    She's respected by her journnalism peers and by the athletes she covers.     Your viewpoint is in the extreme minority.

And here's her resume.....

Just for the record..... my viewpoint is USUALLY in the minority.

i kinda like it that way.  Haha

i seem to remember her asking  a punter or kicker. 

I just found it tasteless and off-bounds.

i dont argue her acomplishments or contacts, i just dont enjoy listening to her.  Difficult to understand and the nails, jewelery , and wild outfits are distracting to me:

41 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

OK......

Here is Josina Anderson's resume.     She was NOT green light here.    She was NOT a diversity hire.    She had 11 very successful years reporting at good locations all over the country BEFORE she was hired by ESPN.

The Network hired her in 2011.    She did a very good job for them and became their National TV reporter for Football in 2015.    She is used by the network,  NOT because she's female or because she's black,   but because she's good at her job.     I'm sure those things help,  but they don't help at all if you're not good at your job.

She was completely ready for Prime Time.

All of this over a tweet.    One.    Single.     Tweet.

Here's her resume.....

Can I ask you a question? Do you know her personally? You seem to be taking any criticism of her as a slight of some sort. Maybe it's a journalism thing as in protect one of your own. I've been extremely fair. The resume really wasn't necessary & a bit over the top, You like her. You feel she is being treated unfairly. We get it. 

I also am not basing my remarks on 1 lone tweet. I've seen her reporting in her initial days as an ESPN reporter & she was raw & I'm being charitable with that statement. I also recall saying with patience & time journalists can & do improve did I not? Hardly conducive to 1 tweet my friend. 

8 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Just for the record..... my viewpoint is USUALLY in the minority.

i kinda like it that way.  Haha

i seem to remember her asking  a punter or kicker. 

I just found it tasteless and off-bounds.

i dont argue her acomplishments or contacts, i just dont enjoy listening to her.  Difficult to understand and the nails, jewelery , and wild outfits are distracting to me:

Fair enough.....    I have no problem with that....   nor with having minority viewpoints....    I have plenty of them.

As for the Sam situation.....     everyone was in unchartered waters....    people,  good people,  decent people,  people with good intentions,  were and are going to make unintentional mistakes when things are being done the first time.

And everything bad looks obvious right after it's done.    It's perhaps not so obvious before you do it.    It's like walkig down a long dark hallway that you've never gone down before....   you're feeling your way in the dark    You're not quite sure of yourself.     And ocassionallly,  you're going to walk straight into a wall...   or stub your toe over something you didn't see.      She tried to explain herself,  and things seemed to die down pretty quickly after that....

When mistakes aren't repeated,  I think that's a good sign for all involved....

21 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Go manicure your beard, dude.

i just dont like her.

pretty simple, actually.

Go manicure my beard?

That was a good one. 

Yeah nobody cares if you like her or not.

Haters kill me. Just hate on people for no reason. Get a goal in life and pursue it. If you had that you wouldnt have time to hate on people you dont know.

Go find something productive to do and shut your cheeto hole. Be a man for gods sake. Ever get the urge?

18 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Can I ask you a question? Do you know her personally? You seem to be taking any criticism of her as a slight of some sort. Maybe it's a journalism thing as in protect one of your own. I've been extremely fair. The resume really wasn't necessary & a bit over the top, You like her. You feel she is being treated unfairly. We get it. 

I also am not basing my remarks on 1 lone tweet. I've seen her reporting in her initial days as an ESPN reporter & she was raw & I'm being charitable with that statement. I also recall saying with patience & time journalists can & do improve did I not? Hardly conducive to 1 tweet my friend. 

I don't know her....    I'm not a huge fan of hers....   I think she's good,  but not great. 

But I don't see her as raw or unprofessional,  or unpolished....     she's a pro and good at her job.

I'm only defending her because so many her have come after to her hard....     And I've been disappointed to see that.

Wool Magnet just exlained he doesn't like her voice and her look...  the long nails and long braids...     OK,   I can't change that.   I'm just stating she's a professional her earned her way to where she is.   She's NOT a diversity hire.

The resume was becasuse you were writing about why didn't ESPN know she was raw and not ready for prime time.

I simply posted her resume to show that was indeed ready for the big time.      Not over the top.    It addressed the point you were trying to make.

Really,   that's all it was.....

p.s. --- You can always ask me all the questions you want.   No need to ask.    You've been a good friend since the day I arrived.      I many not agree wtih your comment,  but I'll try to give you a reasonable answer.     I'll try not to bite your head off!    I don't think I've done that in the past.    Fair questions get fair answers....    at least, that's why I try for....

7 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Fair enough.....    I have no problem with that....   nor with having minority viewpoints....    I have plenty of them.

As for the Sam situation.....     everyone was in unchartered waters....    people,  good people,  decent people,  people with good intentions,  were and are going to make unintentional mistakes when things are being done the first time.

And everything bad looks obvious right after it's done.    It's perhaps not so obvious before you do it.    It's like walkig down a long dark hallway that you've never gone down before....   you're feeling your way in the dark    You're not quite sure of yourself.     And ocassionallly,  you're going to walk straight into a wall...   or stub your toe over something you didn't see.      She tried to explain herself,  and things seemed to die down pretty quickly after that....

When mistakes aren't repeated,  I think that's a good sign for all involved....

The Sam thing isnt why im not crazy about her.

she just "gets on my nerves".

btw, this IS coming from a single guy, so needless to say, many women "get on my nerves".  Haha

(or do i get on their nerves?  Hmmmm, never really looked at it that way)

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I have nothing against her on a personal level really because i dont really know her.

you know how you just get a gut feeling about some people?  How they speak, the words they choose, body language, etc.

my skin crawls when i see or hear her speak.  

Maybe its the eagle talon finger nails.

tacky..: maybe thats the word.

It's fine. I was only joking with my "Predator" shenanigans. I get it. There's personalities that rub me the wrong way: Deion Sanders, LaDainian Tomlinson [I like him, but every time he speaks on air, I cringe because he struggles to put together a sentence that flows]; Micheal Ivrin because he loves the sound of his own voice & if I'm being honest--my Cowboys hatred. 

No worries WM. I'm not here to change your mind. People are like food. We like what we like & despise what we despise. It doesn't always revolve around concrete facts. Sometimes, it's more emotional, visceral, subliminal. Not everybody is beloved. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GoatBeard said:

Go manicure my beard?

That was a good one. 

Yeah nobody cares if you like her or not.

Haters kill me. Just hate on people for no reason. Get a goal in life and pursue it. If you had that you wouldnt have time to hate on people you dont know.

Go find something productive to do and shut your cheeto hole. Be a man for gods sake. Ever get the urge?

Im goin to walmart tomoro and see if they need a greeter.

thanks for helping me get my life on track.

maybe i'll even move out of their basement and get my own cell phone...... wait..: what am I thinking?  3 meals a day AND my laundry done, folded and ironed.

the HECK with that.... i'm stayin.  The greeter job is enough for now i think:  i wouldnt wanna strain myself or anything.  Maybe pull a muscle.  How would i play my video games?

life is difficult.

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

Im goin to walmart tomoro and see if they need a greeter.

thanks for helping me get my life on track.

maybe i'll even move out of their basement and get my own cell phone...... wait..: what am I thinking?  3 meals a day AND my laundry done, folded and ironed.

the HECK with that.... i'm stayin.  The greeter job is enough for now i think:  i wouldnt wanna strain myself or anything.  Maybe pull a muscle.  How would i play my video games?

life is difficult.

You don't even have to be a greeter, you can build a resume off playing madden. Do a career franchise mode the Browns for 10 years. 1 game a day, 4 preseason games, 16 games a year, and another day for each FA period and the draft. That's 220 days to build your resume and show NFL Owners you can turn the worst franchise in sports into a SB winner. By Black Monday, Owners will be knocking on your door to hire you as their new GM. Get to work and make your dreams come true! :) 

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

You don't even have to be a greeter, you can build a resume off playing madden. Do a career franchise mode the Browns for 10 years. 1 game a day, 4 preseason games, 16 games a year, and another day for each FA period and the draft. That's 220 days to build your resume and show NFL Owners you can turn the worst franchise in sports into a SB winner. By Black Monday, Owners will be knocking on your door to hire you as their new GM. Get to work and make your dreams come true! :) 

All jokes aside, my brother plays Tiger Woods golf online with the same 3 guys 365 days a year.  No joke ... EVERY day.

the kicker is...: he's 65 years old.  Hes been doin that for about 10 years.  

I'm self-employed and i have a jerk for a boss who doesnt appreciate me.

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

I don't know her....    I'm not a huge fan of hers....   I think she's good,  but not great. 

Fair enough. 

But I don't see her as raw or unprofessional,  or unpolished....     she's a pro and good at her job.

She was unpolished initially, but perhaps she has closed that gap now. Maybe it was just getting adjusted to ESPN & her colleagues in Connecticut. It takes a little time to settle in with any new gig. 

I'm only defending her because so many her have come after to her hard....     And I've been disappointed to see that.

Sexism concerns I understand based on gender is wrong & male counterparts in the same occupation are often given more time to perfect their new on screen roles than women typically are. That problem needs to eliminated & I get the need to stop that personally. However, how Miss Anderson handled reaction to her tweet was completely unprofessional IMO. 

I'm just stating she's a professional her earned her way to where she is.   She's NOT a diversity hire.

When did I ever claim she didn't deserve to be at ESPN? Diversity exists on many levels. I know this as a person born with a physical disability myself. Be careful here. Representing diversity is not a charity hire. It simply means representing different communities can inspire others making young individuals  motivated to pursue a similar career path to journalists that they look up to personally as a mentor of sorts from a distance. 

The resume was becasuse you were writing about why didn't ESPN know she was raw and not ready for prime time.

I simply posted her resume to show that was indeed ready for the big time.      Not over the top.    It addressed the point you were trying to make.

The resume gets you through the door & gainfully employed. It doesn't keep you there. It's like being drafted. You haven't made the permanent roster yet. 

Really,   that's all it was.....

p.s. --- You can always ask me all the questions you want.   No need to ask.    You've been a good friend since the day I arrived.      I many not agree wtih your comment,  but I'll try to give you a reasonable answer.     I'll try not to bite your head off!    I don't think I've done that in the past.    Fair questions get fair answers....    at least, that's why I try for....

It's cool. I wasn't really that upset. I know you're a decent guy who is extremely intelligent. Thanks for your feedback & honest assessments. I also wanna say that my diversity comment wasn't meant to humiliate anyone or make them feel uncomfortable. The phrase "diversity hire" is very offensive because it implies that it only has 1 meaning: Sympathy vs credentials. Diversity can also mean folks from different backgrounds that inspire others. An asset not a liability. 

9 hours ago, That Guy said:

th?id=OIP.HBQyJ6VnqrncDhgmYjFx6AHaGL&pid

I feel like this is Ballard these last few days. 

I think he's doing a great job, but sometimes I wonder if he's just bringing in these players for a reason other than signing them.  Like he's getting information from them or something.

yea who to call up if somebody goes down during the season.

35 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

All jokes aside, my brother plays Tiger Woods golf online with the same 3 guys 365 days a year.  No joke ... EVERY day.

the kicker is...: he's 65 years old.  Hes been doin that for about 10 years.  

Wow. I played that game for a little while and got bored of it. Only can play a game for so long. I've never had an actual boss. I make money playing blackjack and poker, so I have my own schedule. It's nice having the freedom, but you have to be prepared to lose because there's no financial security. I don't respond well to authority at all, I can only imagine how you feel at work.

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Wow. I played that game for a little while and got bored of it. Only can play a game for so long. I've never had an actual boss. I make money playing blackjack and poker, so I have my own schedule. It's nice having the freedom, but you have to be prepared to lose because there's no financial security. I don't respond well to authority at all, I can only imagine how you feel at work.

Did u miss my joke?'

I AM my boss.

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, AwesomeAustin said:

Maybe she is finally answering a burning question I’ve had for a while:  

Is the past tense of using twitter called twatted?  

There's a saucy joke in there which feels like a bear trap to me...Walking away now for my own self preservation. :D

2 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Fair enough. 

She was unpolished initially, but perhaps she has closed that gap now. Maybe it was just getting adjusted to ESPN & her colleagues in Connecticut. It takes a little time to settle in with any new gig. 

Sexism concerns I understand based on gender is wrong & male counterparts in the same occupation are often given more time to perfect their new on screen roles than women typically are. That problem needs to eliminated & I get the need to stop that personally. However, how Miss Anderson handled reaction to her tweet was completely unprofessional IMO. 

When did I ever claim she didn't deserve to be at ESPN? Diversity exists on many levels. I know this as a person born with a physical disability myself. Be careful here. Representing diversity is not a charity hire. It simply means representing different communities can inspire others making young individuals  motivated to pursue a similar career path to journalists that they look up to personally as a mentor of sorts from a distance. 

The resume gets you through the door & gainfully employed. It doesn't keep you there. It's like being drafted. You haven't made the permanent roster yet. 

It's cool. I wasn't really that upset. I know you're a decent guy who is extremely intelligent. Thanks for your feedback & honest assessments. I also wanna say that my diversity comment wasn't meant to humiliate anyone or make them feel uncomfortable. The phrase "diversity hire" is very offensive because it implies that it only has 1 meaning: Sympathy vs credentials. Diversity can also mean folks from different backgrounds that inspire others. An asset not a liability. 

Josina has been at ESPN 7-8 years and has only been promoted.    She's on their most important football shows.

Baring something unexpected,  she's there for good.

2 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

No... I'm sorry, but criticising the points in your post and how one makes them is not a personal shot. I have not said anything about you personally, only how you behave in this forum. 

It's not appropriate at all when the whole point I was making about people not taking responsibility for their words and then throwing their hands up going "its only twitter/the internet, what you gonna do?". That's the point I'm making, same as if you're a bloody journalist for ESPN than don't act like some cheap click bait site.

You can't complain too about the rules, that is to say using the reporting functionality, when you refuse to even try it. In fact what you did was break another one of the forum rules, you know the ones you agreed to, by discussing the moderation of the site in public. 

No I don't have serious issues with you, people can disagree without it becoming a vendetta, another lesson the internet needs to learn. 

Again....   we were talking abut Josina Anderson.     And out of no where,  you brought up my annual letter of apology.   It's smore than a stretch to say they're connected.     Go through the thread.     There's nothing wrong with any of my posts to any of the posters.     All I said is people were over-reacing to Twitter.   One single tweet.    I didn't get personal with anyone directly.

The only person who got personal was you.    The reference you made to my annual apology letter WAS a personal  shot.  Because it wasn't necessary to the discussion.    You could have made your point without it.   Your denial of the obvious doesn't waive that.

And you were the person who brought up taking my grievance to a moderator,  so I didn't break the rule,  YOU DID.

This whole episode amounts to internet bullying BY YOU,  of me.     You're the one who has made it personal.

And if you found any of this objectionable,  you could've contacted me privately.    But you didn't.    And here we are.

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

My condolences WoolMagnet. For a guy who got to do sound check stage stuff for a then unknown Illinois band called Cheap Trick. You deserve good fortune to come your way & wash over you like a giant wave of prosperity man. 

Sorry, I'm a huge music buff & anybody associated even briefly with 1 of the best rock n roll bands of all time is entitled to a better life. Hang in there buddy! 

And you were the person who brought up taking my grievance to a moderator,  so I didn't break the rule,  YOU DID.

This whole episode amounts to internet bullying BY YOU,  of me.     You're the one who has made it personal.

And if you found any of this objectionable,  you could've contacted me privately.    But you didn't.    And here we are.

1) The conversation moved on to people, especially professionals, should comport themselves online. I made the point that people don’t take responsibility for their words at the time and think a catch all sorry later is an appropriate way to behave. Like I said, once is understandable, but when the  Leopard keeps biting you, you get a little tired of its crap.

2) I advised you to follow the rules, I.e. report posting that you feel is objectionable. That is all. Your turned it into a conversation about moderation as a whole. 

3) I repeat at no point have I demeaned you personally, just your posts and posting style. The only one so far whose thrown around accusations against people’s character is you. You’ll take this as a shot no doubt, but this is the MO that annoys people. You get challenged, you get like this.

4) You too could have also contacted me privately, or as I advised with my bloody Mod hat on several posts ago, aired your grievence through the correct medium.

So yes here we are... 

If it helps any I’m annoyed at myself. 

The tweet itself is no big deal, the conversation that spun out about modern reporting, especially about sports, could have been interesting. Instead we have this because we get too entrenched in defending ourselves. 

Debating your opinions doesn’t have to be taken as a personal slight, if we can no longer have reasoned conversation from opposite sides of the fence then the age of reason is dead.

There are some very clever intelligent people on this board, it’s a shame that a lot of good talk gets lost in all... this. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Josina has been at ESPN 7-8 years and has only been promoted.    She's on their most important football shows.

Baring something unexpected,  she's there for good.

I will confess to you that I didn't know how long Miss Anderson was there or that she was recently promoted on ESPN. I watch that channel as much as I do say the Home Shopping Network. Translation: Rarely. 

Appreciate the additional info. I have no stake in her future where ever it is or how ever long it lasts. Do I rely on what she says on TV or online when I stumble upon her reporting by accident? Nope.