Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rigoberto Sanchez 2017 Highlights

stitches

37 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Who the hell is going to watch this? 

cause he was one of the few bright spots for the colts last year and stepped up nicely to replace the greatest punter ever to play the game?

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, csmopar said:

cause he was one of the few bright spots for the colts last year and stepped up nicely to replace the greatest punter ever to play the game?

ray guy was a colt? :scratch:

22 minutes ago, CR91 said:

ray guy was a colt? :scratch:

Boomstick was better...

2 minutes ago, ColtsLegacy said:

That's not what I asked.

I know. I'm just saying that anyone who wants to see a bright spot in the otherwise gloom of last season would watch it...  And I've watched Pat's before as well.

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Boomstick was better...

I know. I'm just saying that anyone who wants to see a bright spot in the otherwise gloom of last season would watch it...  And I've watched Pat's before as well.

"Bright spot" or not, it's a punter. A guy kicking a ball in the air for 7.5 (!!) minutes. Lmao.

I'd rather watch paint dry.

1 minute ago, ColtsLegacy said:

"Bright spot" or not, it's a punter. A guy kicking a ball in the air for 7.5 (!!) minutes. Lmao.

haha

4 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Then I guess it'll take him half the time it took Guy to get into the HOF haha

yeah, probably

2 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Not sure why you choose to bash on punters but it takes a lot of skill to be a good punter. A good punter can make a big difference in a game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluebombers87 said:

Not sure why you choose to bash on punters but it takes a lot of skill to be a good punter. A good punter can make a big difference in a game.

Agreed. He did a really good job.

But those videos also show who, and how well, we blocked on those kicks, as well as how well TJ Green, Chris Milton, etc. performed as gunners. Special Teams matter. Punters matter. It takes all 53.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ColtsLegacy said:

... About a punters highlight video. Right.

i didnt watch it, but its not like this thread is hurting anything 

it had 966 views, not bad considering it was posted yesterday and its a punting highlight video lol

19 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Me.  I admit it isn't as exciting as a Pat McAfee highlight with all the fakes and onside kicks, but it was still cool to see.

You ever go to Training Camp or a Colts Practice?  Sometimes the Special Teams practicing kicks is the most exciting thing going on at the moment.  I always enjoyed watching McAfee boom punt after punt in practice.  It was a thing of beauty.

Besides, I'd rather watch RIgo doing his job than you asking people "You want fries with that?"...  :neener:

:funny:

1 hour ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Me.  I admit it isn't as exciting as a Pat McAfee highlight with all the fakes and onside kicks, but it was still cool to see.

You ever go to Training Camp or a Colts Practice?  Sometimes the Special Teams practicing kicks is the most exciting thing going on at the moment.  I always enjoyed watching McAfee boom punt after punt in practice.  It was a thing of beauty.

Besides, I'd rather watch RIgo doing his job than you asking people "You want fries with that?"...  :neener:

That would likely make for a more exciting highlight video.

6 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Besides, I'd rather watch RIgo doing his job than you asking people "You want fries with that?"...  :neener:

Not only did Pat make great punts in practice he also used to kick 60-65 yard field goals as well.

The thing with Pat is not only was he a kicker he was a football player who was not afraid to make tackles and hit while he did it. Too bad his knees just could take what he was doing.

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:04 PM, ColtsLegacy said:

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:15 PM, ColtsLegacy said:

That's not what I asked.

15 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:24 PM, ColtsLegacy said:

Are you serious?  You may not think punting is a very important part of the game but not all of us are narrow minded either.

1 hour ago, crazycolt1 said:

Are you serious?  You may not think punting is a very important part of the game but not all of us are narrow minded either.

It's the least important position in the game and the most boring part of the game.

Did you watch the 7.5 minutes of punts? How was it?

1 hour ago, ColtsLegacy said:

It's the least important position in the game and the most boring part of the game.

A good punter can flip the field,  so yeah it is important. 

On 5/11/2018 at 12:04 PM, ColtsLegacy said:

On 5/11/2018 at 1:15 PM, ColtsLegacy said:

That's not what I asked.

On 5/11/2018 at 1:24 PM, ColtsLegacy said:

19 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

9 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

That would likely make for a more exciting highlight video.

2 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

If it is that unimportant to you, why are you the most active person in the thread? Not trying to argue...just askin. 

1 hour ago, Four2itus said:

If it is that unimportant to you, why are you the most active person in the thread? Not trying to argue...just askin. 

Because people are quoting me (with questions), prompting a response... Like what happened here.

3 hours ago, ColtsLegacy said:

Yes I did watch the punts. What I did see was some pretty beautiful punts that set field position.

I guess you never pay attention to field position so thus the narrow minded comment.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yes I did watch the punts. What I did see was some pretty beautiful punts that set field position.

I guess you never pay attention to field position so thus the narrow minded comment.

Is that what a Punter does? Wow, when you put it like that... it still sounds pretty damn boring.

17 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Lol... I'm not sure how it happens, but only on this forum could a positive thread about a seemingly reliable & quality replacement to the Colts special teams unit, turn into some type of argument...

Kudos!

Sorry Buck, but leave it to this guy to bring the negativity to a thread when it was apparent he wasn't interested. The only thing he seemed to be interested in was making it a point it was boring to him and then expected it to be that way to all of us.

I won't lower myself to have anymore negative issues with him. He will be on my ignore list from here on out.