Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Name one team

17 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Name one team that missed playoffs that will make it 2019 and one that made playoffs and will miss it in 2019

Arizona Cardinals 

New Orleans Saints 

San Diego Chargers (make it)

Kansas City Chiefs (miss it)

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaveA1102 said:

For me bills missing is a safer bet. Titans seem like more of a boom or bust with vrabel but bills qb room is awful. 

Agree on 9ers though

I don't know about Josh Allen, he could be good. With Tennessee last year if Luck and Watson were healthy, the Titans would've been 6-10.

52 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

bills are a good bet to miss, they never make the playoffs and now they are going to start josh allen

That's why I listed them as out.  O line issues possibly too, to go with a rookie QB.  So for 2018, I think they miss out.  in 2019... we'll see as it approaches (FA, draft, and JA development)..

On 5/12/2018 at 10:55 AM, DraftMaster said:

The two safest:

Titans miss

Niners make

you think the niners are that safe?  the rams are one of the best teams in the league and they and the nfc could be pretty tough next year 

16 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

you think the niners are that safe?  the rams are one of the best teams in the league and they and the nfc could be pretty tough next year 

Jimmy G for a whole season, he is undefeated in the league. He led the Niners over that Jags Madden defense and now they have Richard Sherman, who is old and worn down but he is still an improvement at CB for San Fran. 

• 2 weeks later...