Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Photo showing Luck jacked

coltsfansince65

8 hours ago, shastamasta said:

I didn't even know Luck could get that big. His left bicep is huge. 

Whatever he got in the Netherlands...I want some.

The Dutch are the tallest people in the world on average, as a country.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541

I know one of my friends who lives in Amsterdam, tells me they do not allow RoundUp in the vicinity of any of their farms and his wife has to buy produce every 2 or 3 days since it does not have any artificial stuff and goes bad pretty fast. They are heavily anti-GMO.

Americans, unfortunately, have grown more laterally and fed by lots of GMO stuff (that is a whole topic for another day). :) 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, chad72 said:

The Dutch are the tallest people in the world on average, as a country.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36888541

I know one of my friends who lives in Amsterdam, tells me they do not allow RoundUp in the vicinity of any of their farms and his wife has to buy produce every 2 or 3 days since it does not have any artificial stuff and goes bad pretty fast. They are heavily anti-GMO.

Americans, unfortunately, have grown more laterally and fed by lots of GMO stuff (that is a whole topic for another day). :) 

I am pretty sure that the fact that they are taller in that part of the world has very little to do with being anti-GMO.

11 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

I never tire of this clip:

Reminds me of that time he threw a pick against the Browns in 2014 and literally tried to TOMAHAWK CHOP the defender right after haha.

The Colts won that game on a last minute touchdown btw, after trailing 21-7. Vintage Luck performance :default_20smile:

• Like 1

I will play the reverse conspiracy theory lmao and say Andrew has definitely thrown a Football over the last month or so. It just hasn't been on video and we are being hush hush about it. He has arms like Arnold Schwarzenegger and he looks like he has been curling a 50 pound dumbbell with his right arm and some people are saying he hasn't thrown a Football. I am not buying it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Indy1996 said:

Your joke that made no sense

I think you missed the fact it wasn’t even my joke :lol:

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will play the reverse conspiracy theory lmao and say Andrew has definitely thrown a Football over the last month or so. It just hasn't been on video and we are being hush hush about it. He has arms like Arnold Schwarzenegger and he looks like he has been curling a 50 pound dumbbell with his right arm and some people are saying he hasn't thrown a Football. I am not buying it.

Thats certainly playing the long game, sitting out a season so the Bengals game plan for JB instead.

5 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I think you missed the fact it wasn’t even my joke :lol:

Thats certainly playing the long game, sitting out a season so the Bengals game plan for JB instead.

I just find it hard to believe he hasn't at least picked up a Football and thrown 1 at least a few times. He looks like he's in incredible shape.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not bad brother. Flip it around & claim Chewy is so strong that we have yet to see or capture our favorite yeti/big foot on tape in order to dumbfound the league & scare her as the cinderella dark horse this yr with how good Luck's throwing motion will be when real football actually matters. I'm on board.

Deliberate deception by diabolical design on purpose. I like it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just find it hard to believe he hasn't at least picked up a Football and thrown 1 at least a few times. He looks like he's in incredible shape.

Given some of his comments about skipping rehab steps I suspect his is why might have happened last year. Can you blame him? The temptation to just go out and throw a few even on your own and see if you’ve still got it?

• Like 2