Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Photo showing Luck jacked

coltsfansince65

10 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Not bad brother. Flip it around & claim Chewy is so strong that we have yet to see or capture our favorite yeti/big foot on tape in order to dumbfound the league & scare her as the cinderella dark horse this yr with how good Luck's throwing motion will be when real football actually matters. I'm on board.

Deliberate deception by diabolical design on purpose. I like it. 

Yeah I figure why not. Some think there is a conspiracy theory our FO is leading everyone on to sell tickets and they think he is done, so I figured I would flip the script :thmup:

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I just find it hard to believe he hasn't at least picked up a Football and thrown 1 at least a few times. He looks like he's in incredible shape.

Hades ya CBE. Like when Arnold was in "Predator" or his best best work IMO "Eraser." 

Listen to Schwarzenegger when he says, "all you have to do is pull the trigger" in his classic Austrian accent Andrew. 

Just joking! Love that movie though. 

When Arnold says "if it bleeds we can kill it," was he talking about New England? Sounds good to me. Is there anything that Schwarzenegger can't teach Luck? Nope. 

Seriously, Andrew looks fantastic. He really does. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I figure why not. Some think there is a conspiracy theory our FO is leading everyone on to sell tickets and they think he is done, so I figured I would flip the script :thmup:

Next level devil's advocacy on steroids. Sweet. 

Honestly, it's like keeping annoying telemarketers on the phone just to bleep their day up. It doesn't really accomplish anything, but it's fun to turn the tables on them regardless. I agree 1000% :hat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I will play the reverse conspiracy theory lmao and say Andrew has definitely thrown a Football over the last month or so. It just hasn't been on video and we are being hush hush about it. He has arms like Arnold Schwarzenegger and he looks like he has been curling a 50 pound dumbbell with his right arm and some people are saying he hasn't thrown a Football. I am not buying it.

Yeah totally agree. Have been thinking exactly the same.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Hades ya CBE. Like when Arnold was in "Predator" or his best best work IMO "Eraser." 

Listen to Schwarzenegger when he says, "all you have to do is pull the trigger" in his classic Austrian accent Andrew. 

When Arnold says "if it bleeds we can kill it," was he talking about New England? Sounds good to me. Is there anything that Schwarzenegger can't teach Luck? Nope. 

How about Commando when he holds Sully over a cliff by his leg upside down with his left arm! "Hey Sully, you better talk this is my weak arm". Then Arnie says "remember when I promised to kill you last, I lied".

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Honestly, it's like keeping annoying telemarketers on the phone just to bleep their day up. It doesn't really accomplish anything, but it's fun to turn the tables on them regardless. I agree 1000% :hat:

Oh man, that's funny you mention that. 

When telemarketers call I let them do their schpeal and then in my Arnold Schwartenegger voice and start doing lines like "how are you" and then  "first, I would just like to get to know you" and "I have a few questions, and I want to have them answered immediately.......who's your daddy, and what does he do?" 

The telemarketer usually says something like "Okkkkaaaaaayyy" and then hang up on me. LMAO people at work will give me their cell phone when they gets those calls, and we'll try not to crack up while we mess with them. 

Kind of like this classic: 

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, southwest1 said:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, a06cc said:

Maybe this is also why Reggie Wayne is in the building?

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

image.thumb.png.93d76c1d8fc0d1a456410ae1b0c5ab84.png

4 hours ago, lollygagger8 said:

When telemarketers call I let them do their schpeal and then in my Arnold Schwartenegger voice and start doing lines like "how are you" and then  "first, I would just like to get to know you" and "I have a few questions, and I want to have them answered immediately.......who's your daddy, and what does he do?" 

The telemarketer usually says something like "Okkkkaaaaaayyy" and then hang up on me. LMAO people at work will give me their cell phone when they gets those calls, and we'll try not to crack up while we mess with them. 

Theres another really good one where he calls John and Sarah Conner and they have no clue wth is going on haha. 

• Haha 3

On May 1, 2018 at 6:56 AM, lollygagger8 said:

Why am I not surprised Lollygagger? LOL!  Now, I kinda wanna see you in action now or be a fly on the Arnold wall anyway. I like folks that mess with peoples heads. You're actually performing a kind act of community service by preventing them from bothering some other innocent individual who won't have to listen to their pointless script too. The other thing I hate is when alumni associations from college call asking for donations like they won't be able to keep the lights on unless you send them $100 bucks. Child please...

"Get to the chopper!" :banana:

• Haha 1

On May 1, 2018 at 5:13 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

How about Commando when he holds Sully over a cliff by his leg upside down with his left arm! "Hey Sully, you better talk this is my weak arm". Then Arnie says "remember when I promised to kill you last, I lied".

Good call. "Commando" is definitely right up with solid action & good 1 liners. 

If I recall correctly, actress Alyssa Milano best known for her role on the TV sitcom "Who's The Boss"  plays Arnold's fictional daughter in that flick too. 

88dd4ba6f8108f4b5c4a26f18d5d2f33.jpg

• Like 2

1 minute ago, southwest1 said:

Good call. "Commando" is definitely right up with solid action & good 1 liners. 

If I recall correctly, actress Alyssa Milano best known for her role on the TV sitcom "Who's The Boss"  plays Arnold's fictional daughter in that flick too. 

88dd4ba6f8108f4b5c4a26f18d5d2f33.jpg

Yeah Commando was really good. Running Man was too. Arnie was the Boss during the 80's. I liked Terminator 2 more than I did the original. When I first seen T2, I thought that was the best thing I had ever seen!

• Like 1

On May 1, 2018 at 11:33 AM, Malakai432 said:

Theres another really good one where he calls John and Sarah Conner and they have no clue wth is going on haha. 

"Are you some kind of a God darn nut?! Affirmative. I'm gonna report you to the police. Don't do that. Go to hades. Talk to the hand." haha

I understand that a strange call like this late at night would be weird for somebody groggy & out of it. Still funny though. You're my kinda dude M-432. Thanks for posting this. 

Gotta suck for the real Arnold though. He can't order anything by phone since everybody thinks it's a wise caboose impersonator 24/7. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah Commando was really good. Running Man was too. Arnie was the Boss during the 80's. I liked Terminator 2 more than I did the original. When I first seen T2, I thought that was the best thing I had ever seen!

Absolutely man, T2 was much better than the original. 

Best line in "Running Man"...

'Hey there cutie pie, one of us is in deep trouble."  

Translation: The old 'Family Feud' host screwed with the wrong guy. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, southwest1 said:

Absolutely man, T2 was much better than the original. 

Best line in "Running Man"...

'Hey there cutie pie, one of us is in deep trouble."  

Translation: The old 'Family Feud' host screwed with the wrong guy. :D

Yeah that was an awesome line! Richard Dawson was deep in trouble lmao