Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

right tackle

ColtsFanMikeC

its build through the draft lucky for CB there are a number of good tackles coming out next year along with interior DL so we should be able to solidify the line a bit more of none of the other folks on the roster are up for it. I'm hoping with the interior getting better it makes Clark & Goode step up to the plate.

23 hours ago, ColtsFanMikeC said:

Hah, maybe.. I don't know... When Clark came out of college a lot said it'd take 3 years from him to be a pro-bowl kind of guy.... I think he's got the highest ceiling of those who will battle for RT, but I think Haeg has shown to be most consisent.

Regardless, Ballard addressed a major need in this draft and we at least have a solid position fight on that right side.

I want Clark to make the jump so bad because I think he’s got all the tools and has shown flashes.  When he started at RT the final four games of his rookie season I don’t think he gave up a sack.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

I want Clark to make the jump so bad because I think he’s got all the tools and has shown flashes.  When he started at RT the final four games of his rookie season I don’t think he gave up a sack.  

I'd be shocked if he makes the roster.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

He may be our best athlete along the OL... more of a learning thing than an athletic thing, I think..