Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Nyheim Hines vs Zaire Franklin

Caffrey

I was watching the Hines highlights and on a run against Syracuse, he and broke away and thought there no way this LB would catch him he was caught just before scoring.  I was wondering who this LB was it was our 7th round LB Zaire Franklin.  This is pros and cons for us.  Hines is still really fast and did have a long run but he was caught when I almost thought he was uncatchable. I was one of those who posted we should draft Hines, about an hour before the draft.  The pro's is shows how fast Franklin is.  My first view of Franklin's highlight was of him being exposed to short passes to his either side of him, but that be more a Syracuse defensive scheme than his fault.  Another highlight of Franklin was impressive as a MLB.

More on the Hines vs Franklin, there was a short yardage run, close to the goal line up the middle and Hines scores a TD, he bounced of Franklin for the TD so it shows strength and toughness for Hines, as he is stereotyped as a small fast guy.  Highlights of him shows him running the ball quite often.  He also said he is comfortable with kickoffs, punt returns and even being a gunner on punt coverage.  Unfortunately, it shows Franklin missing the tackle.

On our MLB position which is important in a 4-3 defense, I like our 7th rounder Matthew Adams, the way he hits is very impressive.  As Tony Dungy would say, he likes guys that can deliver a striking blow and Adams seems to bring it consistently with his hits.

24 minutes ago, Caffrey said:

I was watching the Hines highlights and on a run against Syracuse, he and broke away and thought there no way this LB would catch him he was caught just before scoring.  I was wondering who this LB was it was our 7th round LB Zaire Franklin.  This is pros and cons for us.  Hines is still really fast and did have a long run but he was caught when I almost thought he was uncatchable. I was one of those who posted we should draft Hines, about an hour before the draft.  The pro's is shows how fast Franklin is.  My first view of Franklin's highlight was of him being exposed to short passes to his either side of him, but that be more a Syracuse defensive scheme than his fault.  Another highlight of Franklin was impressive as a MLB.

More on the Hines vs Franklin, there was a short yardage run, close to the goal line up the middle and Hines scores a TD, he bounced of Franklin for the TD so it shows strength and toughness for Hines, as he is stereotyped as a small fast guy.  Highlights of him shows him running the ball quite often.  He also said he is comfortable with kickoffs, punt returns and even being a gunner on punt coverage.  Unfortunately, it shows Franklin missing the tackle.

On our MLB position which is important in a 4-3 defense, I like our 7th rounder Matthew Adams, the way he hits is very impressive.  As Tony Dungy would say, he likes guys that can deliver a striking blow and Adams seems to bring it consistently with his hits.

Link to said video?