Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Welcome to the team Skai Moore

SC-Coltsfan

Don't judge this kid by his workout numbers. He may seem small at 225 lbs and slow at 4.7 but he is a damn good football player. He is football fast. He is only the 4th player ever in the SEC to lead his team in tackles all 4 years he played. He is smart and instinctive. I will be shocked if he doesn't make the team. And yeah his name is pronounced Sky as in that is his limit.

Edit - Oops. I should have read the board closer. I see there is already a thread down below about Skai. And reading that thread reminded me about the 14 ints which ties a school record. He had #15 against Michigan in our last bowl game but we were offside on the play.

• Like 1

To me, what stood out about Skai Moore is he is a interceptor and that is instinctive, not taught.  Plus, he is a LB, not safety, maybe the coaches can figure out a way to be a DB in the nickel or dime defense for underneath coverage.  Can he play safety?  A 4.7 speed at safety would be a little concerning.

12 hours ago, Caffrey said:

To me, what stood out about Skai Moore is he is a interceptor and that is instinctive, not taught.  Plus, he is a LB, not safety, maybe the coaches can figure out a way to be a DB in the nickel or dime defense for underneath coverage.  Can he play safety?  A 4.7 speed at safety would be a little concerning.

I don't know anything about the kid but there is no way a guy can play safety or CB with only a 4.7 40 in the NFL.  

Might be able to sub in at LB during coverage downs or something.