Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best part of this draft for me

I am excited about our picks and the trades were exciting all around.

however, this whole Shaq Griffin  thing has taken a major hold on my heart.  I am so happy for this kid that i can't put it into words.  The story has both put a smile on my face and brought tears to my eyes:

i so hope this kid makes the team and balls out this year.

A man with one hand was drafted into the NFL and will be playing professional football.  Just let that sink in for a moment.

I will be following this kid closely.

• Like 4

Griffin was awesome and so was Shazier. Those are purely for awesomeness and the determination both have shown in their lives. I would say Akers trolling Dallas fans was off the hook lol. I was laughing so hard as he busted them up, outside of those amazing stories, that was my favorite funny/troll. 

I see people  like this and what they have had to go thru , and no matter how much success i have professionally or otherwise, i still feel like an under-achiever who has had an easy ride.

if you ever get kinda too full of yourself, take a walk thru the childrens section of any hospital.

it will put your butt right back into proper  perspective.  It tends to clarify exactly what the word strong means and what is really important in life. Also makes you get over complaining about the little, stupid things that we call problems.

i always was a sucker for the underdog and the ones with the "broken wings."  Its just nice to see TRUE success stories of determination and heart against great odds.  To see some succeed where others fail, quit, or dont try in the first place.

1 hour ago, WoolMagnet said:

I see people  like this and what they have had to go thru , and no matter how much success i have professionally or otherwise, i still feel like an under-achiever who has had an easy ride.

if you ever get kinda too full of yourself, take a walk thru the childrens section of any hospital.

it will put your butt right back into proper  perspective.  It tends to clarify exactly what the word strong means and what is really important in life. Also makes you get over complaining about the little, stupid things that we call problems.

i always was a sucker for the underdog and the ones with the "broken wings."  Its just nice to see TRUE success stories of determination and heart against great odds.  To see some succeed where others fail, quit, or dont try in the first place.

I have done some volunteer work at Riley Hospital in the past and it was a very humbling experience.

Most of us get wrapped up in our daily lives and don't think too much about the less fortunate.

Just when you think you got it bad it fails in comparison to some of these young people who know nothing but pain and suffering. Some of them don't even have a home. Their home is in a cancer ward. Let that sink in.