Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts draft Ole Miss RB Jordan Wilkins [Merge]

MTC

1 minute ago, MightyLucks said:

Ok I can’t defend this one. Kid is a sleeper but we just took Hines. Have it trolls. Free to say what you wish 

hines is more of a spread them out back not someone you pound the ball with. 

Looks like a build through the draft approach. as i said in another post outside of Mack today not a lot of depth (depth ballard drafted) He's a run btw the tackle guy this is going to be a committee approach. I think the corners come in 6/7 and UDFA i think there some corners they wanted but it looks like they've stayed true to there board. 

6 minutes ago, MTC said:

Looking at his highlights, he plays the position like someone that knows how.  Meaning, he's not a scat back nor a big pounder.  Seems like he knows when to initiate contact and when to avoid it, knows when to bounce and knows when to stuff it. He can catch and has decent speed,  I like his highlight package.  Hopefully everyone starts to settle down, we're getting some real nice pieces late!  I really like this draft!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rally5 said:

Looking at his highlights, he plays the position like someone that knows how.  Meaning, he's not a scat back nor a big pounder.  Seems like he knows when to initiate contact and when to avoid it, knows when to bounce and knows when to stuff it. He can catch and has decent speed,  I like his highlight package.  Hopefully everyone starts to settle down, we're getting some real nice pieces late!  I really like this draft!

• he reminds me of a poor mans Duce McCallister 

Who knows? He's really elusive. He's got that Leveon Bell thing ---- where he tiptoes up to the line then tries to explode through a hole when he sees it. Really elusive, can catch, doesn't run through anyone.

had a couple of really impressive runs against Bama. 

8 minutes ago, MarquisJ said:

competition.competition.competition

I all for competition but it seems to me we now have competition at OL, DL and RB and every other position is getting a pass.  This LB and CB cores we have right now is feeling pretty safe and in all honesty they shouldn't.  I know philly did stuff like this but they had established players already in the fold before they started and our cupboard is damm near bare. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, polk_high_allstar said:

I all for competition but it seems to me we now have competition at OL, DL and RB and every other position is getting a pass.  This LB and CB cores we have right now is feeling pretty safe and in all honesty they shouldn't.  I know philly did stuff like this but they had established players already in the fold before they started and our cupboard is damm near bare. 

We drafted 3 DBs last year