Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Highlights of all of our draft picks

CR91

Turay looks like he could be a player. It's easy to see his ability. 

Even though it's Rutgers, they play in a major division so he hasn't played against Div3 teams. 

Definitely has an NFL built body. 

1 hour ago, IinD said:

Turay looks like he could be a player. It's easy to see his ability. 

Even though it's Rutgers, they play in a major division so he hasn't played against Div3 teams. 

Definitely has an NFL built body. 

They are talking about our draft so far on ESPN, and Louis Riddick loves him. He says it obviously will come down to development, but if they can develop him to apply himself every down, he is without a doubt one of the top passrushers in this draft. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah I knew who he was but haven't watched much of NC State. I have been looking at his highlight reels since we picked him and he looks scary good. Ballard may have found a gem. He can split carries with Mack.

He can also line up in the slot or outside as he is an accomplished receiver and has solid return abilities on both KO's and PR's....great pick!  Not too mention insane SPEED!

• Like 1

This should help people grow on the picks. I don't think the issue is them not liking the players, I think it's more them not knowing the players and never seeing them play. Their ceilings are all through the roof (buh dum tsss)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, TheMose said:

This should help people grow on the picks. I don't think the issue is them not liking the players, I think it's more them not knowing the players and never seeing them play. Their ceilings are all through the roof (buh dum tsss)

To the bolded - agree completely which makes their mindless critiques even more ridiculous.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, jskinnz said:

To the bolded - agree completely which makes their mindless critiques even more ridiculous.

Absolutely. People are ranking slaves too. Think the mock drafts and rankings are true BPA. Watch some film and wait for them to play before you call it a bad pick. 

Thoughts on some of the vids...

Nelson - I've never been so intrigued by watching an offensive linemen. What a beast. 

Leonard - didn't stand out to me that much.

Braden Smith - 1 game tape doesn't show much.. he did his job. 

Hines - explosive. Change of pace back that will catch a lot of passes in this offense. 

Fountain - he catches a ton of passes w corners all over him. That ball is his.

Wilkins - this could be our starting running back. This kid has moves! Great vision. I'm excited about this pick.

Cain - gets great seperation. Knows what to do w the ball.

Adams - this guy can hit! An animal on the field.

10 hours ago, bsteves said:

Nelson - I've never been so intrigued by watching an offensive linemen. What a beast. 

Hines - explosive. Change of pace back that will catch a lot of passes in this offense. 

Wilkins - this could be our starting running back. This kid has moves! Great vision. I'm excited about this pick.

Try this one 

It's not easy finding film of a olinemen besides just games

• Like 2

On 4/29/2018 at 1:30 AM, bsteves said:

Did you watch anymore film on him?  Check him out against GA.  Second of third play on a blitz pickup should change your mind.  Voted SEC's best blocker regardless of position.  

I will admit i wanted Jackson or Guice with this pick but after watching film I'm good with the pick.  Just because you dont know the guy does not make him a bad pick.  

http://draftbreakdown.com/2017/11/13/braden-smith-vs-georgia-2017/

Joseph

On 4/28/2018 at 8:07 PM, CR91 said:

Here are some videos from our UDFAs

I think JT Barrett was only invited to rookie camp.  

Either way don't put on his tape against Iowa.  That tape is Josh Jackson's highlight reel.  

On 4/28/2018 at 3:29 PM, TheRustonRifle#7 said:

He can also line up in the slot or outside as he is an accomplished receiver and has solid return abilities on both KO's and PR's....great pick!  Not too mention insane SPEED!

I think Hines is going to be the Colts version of Tyreek Hill.  Only I think Hines has understand football better than Hill did as a rookie.

• Thanks 1