36) Harold Landry

37) Joshua Jackson

49) Darius Leonard

67) RJ McIntosh

106) Daurice Fountain

142) Dorian O’Daniel

181) Natrell Jamerson

221) Chase Edmonds

Probably trade down in round 3 to pick mcintosh later than listed, though.

7 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

Callaway?  As in the guy that just popped hot at the combine and has A LOT of baggage off the field.  He will be lucky to get drafted period.  We could get a lot of other guys before wasting a 2nd or 3rd on him.

Yes that Callaway, and people live and they learn.  Whether he learned had yet to be seen.  I am under the impression that he is being mentored by Antoio Brown, so why not?  He has the talent to be a good contributor.  If he don’t work out, then he just doesn’t work out.  We can easily choose someone who could not work out as well.  That’s just the name of the game.  It’s a gamble on anyone you take.

15 minutes ago, AddaiStillTruckedYou said:

Yes that Callaway, and people live and they learn.  Whether he learned had yet to be seen.  I am under the impression that he is being mentored by Antoio Brown, so why not?  He has the talent to be a good contributor.  If he don’t work out, then he just doesn’t work out.  We can easily choose someone who could not work out as well.  That’s just the name of the game.  It’s a gamble on anyone you take.

I mean I am all for giving him the shot but you do not put all the risk on someone who clearly keeps screwing up with a 2nd or 3rd round pick like you said.  A 7th or UDFA then yea sure.

22 minutes ago, DaColts85 said:

I mean I am all for giving him the shot but you do not put all the risk on someone who clearly keeps screwing up with a 2nd or 3rd round pick like you said.  A 7th or UDFA then yea sure.

Oh yea, I completely agree with where you’re coming from.  It just always goes back to whether the gamble will pay off or not.  Sometimes it will, and other times it will not.  There will always be a team willing to gamble before another organization.  If that will be the case with Callaway, then you lose out on a possible all pro (using the word loosely here lol) talent; waiting till the 7th.  I would be willing to gamble on him is all I am saying

14 minutes ago, AddaiStillTruckedYou said:

Oh yea, I completely agree with where you’re coming from.  It just always goes back to whether the gamble will pay off or not.  Sometimes it will, and other times it will not.  There will always be a team willing to gamble before another organization.  If that will be the case with Callaway, then you lose out on a possible all pro (using the word loosely here lol) talent; waiting till the 7th.  I would be willing to gamble on him is all I am saying

I here you there.  I do not agree with how high you would be willing to gamble but opinions are opinions.  I appreciate the insight though.  I hope he does get a better head on his shoulders because he could be good.

IMO there's no way Josh Jackson isn't a Colt by the end of the night. The only way he isn't is if the Brown or Giants take him before we pick. If he's not the pick then it means Ballard likes Isaiah Oliver or Quenton Meeks more.

After that it should be some combo of Guice, Sutton, Hurst, Williams, Leonard, and possibly jones. The surprise move that I guess we could call a "Bold prediction" would be Ballard drafting both Hernandez and Williams and finally overhauling the line. I could also see a trade with Tampa Bay to grab Guice

17 hours ago, Coltsfanforlife12 said:

This is going to get some backlash I know:

36: Will Hernandez

37: josh Jackson

49: DJ Chark

37: LB or HB

I also wouldn’t rule out a RT like Rankins in the third.

I love it, but I would take Anthony Miller at 49 instead........