TKnight24

Colts release RB George Winn

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Saquon Barkley FTW! 

 

:scoregood:

 

Has to be at this point. You aren't releasing Winn for anything short of a generational talent.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

 

Has to be at this point. You aren't releasing Winn for anything short of a generational talent.

:lol:

 

See? Me & you, we’re eye to eye out here :shake:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

:coltshelmet:

 

37 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Saquon Barkley FTW! 

 

:scoregood:

 

32 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

 

Has to be at this point. You aren't releasing Winn for anything short of a generational talent.

 

28 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

:lol:

 

See? Me & you, we’re eye to eye out here :shake:

 

 

I highly doubt releasing a player at RB who failed his physical is indicative of anything related to the draft.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, csmopar said:

This has nothing to do with Barkley 

 

 

 

I highly doubt releasing a player at RB who failed his physical is indicative of anything related to the draft.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, csmopar said:

 

 

 

 

 

I highly doubt releasing a player at RB who failed his physical is indicative of anything related to the draft.

:sarcasm:

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

 

I know... that was my point.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TKnight24 said:

:coltshelmet:

 

and here I thought the Colts were serious about trying to win a SB this year.  SMH

 

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, J@son said:

 

and here I thought the Colts were serious about trying to win a SB this year.  SMH

 

lol

Yeah, the honeymoon phase is over. That Chris Ballard guy stinks man 

 

:scorebad:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TKnight24 said:

Yeah, the honeymoon phase is over. That Chris Ballard guy stinks man 

 

:scorebad:

 

Fire him now and bring back Chris Polian for the win!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, J@son said:

 

Fire him now and bring back Chris Polian for the win!

Why get Polian? Grigson got this team to an AFCCG in his 3rd season. That guy is a true winner :thmup:

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will probably not watch any games now.

 

Since we already know the Colts will be WINNless this year.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I will probably not watch any games now.

 

Since we already know the Colts will be WINNless this year.

Drops mic...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously tanking for a better draft position next year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

more

days....

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, buccolts said:

Obviously tanking for a better draft position next year.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2

more

days....

Winn sucks anyway.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just looked at his Wikipedia page, he's been on eight teams since being drafted. Impressive. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MTC said:

Just looked at his Wikipedia page, he's been on eight teams since being drafted. Impressive. 

Everybody wants a piece..lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, krunk said:

Why is this thread getting so much action?

This thread is a Winner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He was in a no-Winn situation. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In other news, Frank Lose was added to someone's roster thereby negating the effect.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.