Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

1,1 Tremaine Edmunds - I hope all the colts buzz on roquan is a smoke screen in case they trade back. Ballard wants big and athletic. This is his guy. I think the depth at MIKE is not as strong as the depth in the outside linebackers.

2.1 Billy Price - If any of the top tier guards or tackles fall then you take them. Kolton Miller is the only player that if he were to fall I would still want price.

2.2 Lorenzo Carter - If any of the backers like rashaan evans or LVE fall then they are the pick. I like Carter as an outside linebacker. His size and athletic ability helps in coverage and we know he can rush the passer. I also like Malik Jefferson

2.3- Any of the big lanky corners. I am fine with most of them but my favorite would have to be isiah oliver. A more realistic option here is carlton davis.

3.1-  If there is any big faller here then I am fine with any lineman linebacker secondary or o'lineman being the pick if ballard thinks the value is extremely high. If no one falls then  I really like rashad penny he might be my favorite back in the draft. I am on the boat that a running back is not a necessity in this draft. I just like penny that much.

For the rest of the draft take best player available.

At the end of the  night I would be happy with 1 edge 1 interior lineman 1 guard maybe 1 tackle 1 corner 2-3 linebackers 1 running back or wide receiver