Photo

What Are The Funniest Tv Commercials You Have Ever Seen?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
135 replies to this topic

#121 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 01:57 AM

Another "This is Sports Center" favorite of mine...

I love the Russian telecast! Dah svee dah nee yah...Priceless just priceless...What no caviar?  :funny:  :lol:  :spit:

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

Game Rewind: Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind. Relive every NFL moment…subscribe to Game Rewind.

#122 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 02:11 AM

Not really funny just a pet peeve of mine. This Subaru commercials highlights safety as a loving concern. The implication being if you can't afford a Subaru, you are not a loving parent. Talk about a sweeping generalization of disrespect, what if you drive a Ford, Dodge, or Chevy vehicle you are an unfit, heartless parent who throws caution & safety to the wind? Crazy just crazy IMO...

"Invincibility lies in the defense; the possibility of victory in the attack." Sun Tzu

#123 pacolts56

pacolts56
  • 3054 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 06:36 PM

I love the Russian telecast! Dah svee dah nee yah...Priceless just priceless...What no caviar?  :funny:  :lol:  :spit:

I know, huh?.....and Kenny Mayne bouncing around in those Leiderhosen still cracks me up.

“With Andrew, the "it" factor is his knack for making people better.

He wants his teammates to have success, wants them to get the credit.

I’ve never seen anybody like him in that respect.”  – HS Coach Eliot Allen

#124 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

I know, huh?.....and Kenny Mayne bouncing around in those Leiderhosen still cracks me up.

Yeah, that is pretty darn funny Pac56!  :funny: On that Russian one, they should have a shirtless picture of Vladimir Putin, the President Of Russia on the desk & snow  falling in the background as their Natl. Anthem is softly playing. Now that would be hilarious!  :lol:

putin-shirtless.jpg

#125 pacolts56

pacolts56
  • 3054 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 09:32 PM

Yeah, that is pretty darn funny Pac56!  :funny: On that Russian one, they should have a shirtless picture of Vladimir Putin, the President Of Russia on the desk & snow  falling in the background as their Natl. Anthem is softly playing. Now that would be hilarious!  :lol:

putin-shirtless.jpg

:lol:

:lol:....this was always my favorite rendition of the Russian nat'l anthem....

h

“With Andrew, the "it" factor is his knack for making people better.

He wants his teammates to have success, wants them to get the credit.

I’ve never seen anybody like him in that respect.”  – HS Coach Eliot Allen

#126 Fx Stryker

Fx Stryker
  • 5707 posts

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:49 PM

#127 BrentMc11

BrentMc11
  • 12717 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 02:54 AM

I did not see this posted at Easter.....I laughed everytime I saw this commercial....not sure the entire nation got it...the faces of the kids are priceless, and the actor reminds me of old Eddie Murphy skits.  "It's a Lamb-bit...half lamb...half rabbit!"  :)

Lamb-bit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

Change is good!  

BrentMc11

#128 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 03:27 AM

"I just shipped/sh** my pants!" :lol:  :funny:  lmao  :spit: Fantastic Commercial FX!  :yahoo:  

#129 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:37 AM

Okay, I'm about to ask a very obvious question here. Why would a car company feature dinosaurs in their commercials? Dinosaurs are associated with extinction & things that are obsolete & anything but cutting edge.

Fire your advertising team immediately. Buick the car of fossil bones? You see this flat line _______. It's your 3rd quarter profits tanking...

#130 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 11 June 2013 - 06:14 PM

Okay, these commercials are not hilarious exactly. They are just insulting everyone's intelligence. 1st one: A windshield company that claims that they do what other companies don't do... install a product correctly. Hmmm..When did doing your job become a competition business model that sets your company apart? Basic competency is worth bragging about Is there an epidemic of traffic fatalities on the rise as windshield's fall out around every street corner?  :slaphead:

Here's another one from the post office proclaiming the virtues of free pickup. Okay, but once you buy a mailing label the service is no longer free right?  :facepalm:  Free means that you are under no obligation to buy anything there genius...Sigh...

#131 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:01 AM

Okay, either I'm getting grumpier as I get older or the commercials are just getting dumber & dumber. This ad for match.com says that those who date on their site are "3 times more likely to find a relationship than those who don't." That's like saying people who eat daily are less likely to die of starvation...LOL! How many ugly divorces is match.com responsible for? No comment on that one eh? Go figure.  ;)  :thmup:

When it comes to major heart surgery, Dr. Seuss nursery rhymes do not inspire me as a parent or loved one of a child either. Can I pay the medical bill with a bag of candy, lollypops, & succors too?  :facepalm:

#132 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 12:09 AM

Okay, this Mercedes commercial I saw recently is really dumb. A father driving like a maniac just to deliver a strawberry ice cream cone to his daughter. Why not take your daughter with you to safely eat ice cream together? Is it really worth a highway fatality to deliver your daughter a sweet treat before it melts at the expense of your own life or someone else's? Not really...

What in the world does dancing male & female figures have to do with encouraging me to buy a Lexus luxury car?

What demographic are you targeting specifically here metal detector enthusiasts? :facepalm:

#133 T Y Goodbye

T Y Goodbye

Formerly known as CF4L

• 1971 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:59 AM

Okay, either I'm getting grumpier as I get older or the commercials are just getting dumber & dumber. This ad for match.com says that those who date on their site are "3 times more likely to find a relationship than those who don't." That's like saying people who eat daily are less likely to die of starvation...LOL! How many ugly divorces is match.com responsible for? No comment on that one eh? Go figure.  ;)  :thmup:

When it comes to major heart surgery, Dr. Seuss nursery rhymes do not inspire me as a parent or loved one of a child either. Can I pay the medical bill with a bag of candy, lollypops, & succors too?  :facepalm:

You're getting grumpier..kinda like Walter....quit it now..that's my schtick..lol.. I can see it now...SW1 working as a greeter/receipt verifier at Wal-Mart...sees a man running out the door, with an ice cream cone..He says...HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THAT ICE CREAM CONE..The man yells back as he keeps running..I  GOTTA GET THIS HOME TO MY DAUGHTER BEFORE IT MELTS...to which SW1 replies..in a Walter voice..Walter's famous saying ....DUMMY (toned down for use on the boards here)

Seriously though...you should look up on You Tube..(or anyone else for that matter that doesn't mind a little off color language) Walter talks about the weather....this is gonna be me in a couple years...Its from his Spark of Insanity video...Its one of my favorite parts of all his acts...

Don't worry my friend..it happens to all of us...it just means that you're getting older, maybe wiser, and you can get away with complaining about everything..lol

Marcus Mariota....Heisman Watch (Oregon 6-1) QBR 191.0

Week 7 vs  Washington passing: 24-33, 336 yards, 2TD's, 7 carries, -1 net yards. 0 TD's (sacked 3 times)

2014 stats after 7 games 132-188 (70.20%) 1,957 yards, 19TD's, 0 INT,  YPC 10.4, 56 rushes, 289 net yards. (18 sacks for -97 yards) 5TD's 1 rec. 26yrds 1TD

#134 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 01:51 PM

You're getting grumpier..kinda like Walter....quit it now..that's my schtick..lol.. I can see it now...SW1 working as a greeter/receipt verifier at Wal-Mart...sees a man running out the door, with an ice cream cone..He says...HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING WITH THAT ICE CREAM CONE..The man yells back as he keeps running..I  GOTTA GET THIS HOME TO MY DAUGHTER BEFORE IT MELTS...to which SW1 replies..in a Walter voice..Walter's famous saying ....DUMMY (toned down for use on the boards here)

Seriously though...you should look up on You Tube..(or anyone else for that matter that doesn't mind a little off color language) Walter talks about the weather....this is gonna be me in a couple years...Its from his Spark of Insanity video...Its one of my favorite parts of all his acts...

Don't worry my friend..it happens to all of us...it just means that you're getting older, maybe wiser, and you can get away with complaining about everything..lol

Yup, you, me, & Walter need to hang out together like the 2013 version of the "Rat Pack" with Sammy Davis Jr., Frank Sinatra, & Dean Martin only our nickname will be the "Complain Posse Company" or something like that.  :funny:  Hmmm...SW1 a greeter at Walmart...Ha! Ha! Hired & fired on the same day within 45 minutes.  lmao People can read my face like a book. If I think that someone is full of crap, I can't hide it very well. I could work for a politician behind the scenes, but I could never be one or run for office myself. I will check out Walter talking about the weather though. It sounds hilarious! 

Hmmm..."complaining about everything" eh? I think SW1 found his true calling CF4L.  :lol: Thanks buddy!  :thmup:

#135 southwest1

southwest1
  • 13706 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 02:06 PM

Just to change things up a bit, SW1 actually likes this truth in advertising, U.S. Cellar commercial because cell phones only work whenever the hades they feel like it.  haha Plus, it reminds of watching "The Dukes Of Hazzard" as a young kid...

I also like country star Waylon Jennings too going all the way back to being Buddy Holly's original bassist in the Crickets band as well. That name, the Crickets, influenced the name of John Lennon's "Beatles" too.

#136 Govietnam

Govietnam
  • Banned
  • 29 posts

Posted 03 August 2013 - 01:39 AM

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=zTjHZDpVR1s

the last one was the best.

Vietnam Visa On Arrival | Vietnam visa for us citizens |  how to get a vietnam visa here in Tokyo

COLTS TICKETS!

Single Game Tickets Available!

BUY THEM TODAY!
Join the Stampede!

Recent Status Updates

• Photo
      22 Oct
    MOB

Girl I'm interested likes the Steelers, maybe this will be an interesting Sunday when the time comes.

Show comments (2)
  • Photo
      21 Oct
    Bogie

Golden Dawn comes tonight, Ministry marathan before Halloween

Show comments (6)
View All Updates