RockThatBlue

College Football 2018-19 Thread

I know its still a bit off til CFB is back, but there are a lot of spring practices and scrimmages going on. Figured why not go ahead and start this thread now?

Kentuckys blue white scrimmage game is on tonight. Excited.

Good luck to all your teams.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RockThatBlue said:

@GOZER I see Brohm has some 4 star recruits rolling in.

I don’t think a I’ve been this excited about Purdue football season starting back up since the Drew Brees glory days!!! Brohms quick turnaround combined with the new and improved state of the art training facilities should attract some decent players! My only hope is that we roll with Elijah Sindilar and not Blough to start the season.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GOZER said:

I don’t think a I’ve been this excited about Purdue football season starting back up since the Drew Brees glory days!!! Brohms quick turnaround combined with the new and improved state of the art training facilities should attract some decent players! My only hope is that we roll with Elijah Sindilar and not Blough to start the season.  

Hopefully you guys can hold on to him. Another bowl season and a lot of programs will come after him.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, RockThatBlue said:

Hopefully you guys can hold on to him. Another bowl season and a lot of programs will come after him.

He was extended through 2024, but you know how that goes....

• Like 1