Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FINAL MOCK FOR THIS YEAR

This is with Chubb taken or enter him at 6.

R1-6 Smith or Edmunds LB

Either would be a huge player 

R2-36 Hernandez OG

R2-37 Billy Price OG

2 big needs for longterm

R2-49 Lorenzo Carter LB

R3-67 Nick Chubb RB or Josh Sweat OLB

R4-104 Will Richardson OT

R5-140 Cedrick Wilson WR

R6-178 Kentavius Street DE

R7-221 Auden Tate WR

UDFA

PORTER GUSTIN OLB 6' 5" 260 LBS

ZACH SIELER DE 6' 5" 290 LBS

DAVID SILLS WR 6' 3" 205 LBS

TREY ADAMS OT 6' 7" 315 LBS

Plus i am sure more just some big guys with alot of upside

I like it...

I'm pretty sure I'm the conductor on the Roquan Smith hype train, so that pick works for me. I'm not 100% sure about doubling down on G in the 2nd, but Hernandez and Price are absolute beasts that would improve our OL. I still don't know what to think about Carter. He's got the size and athleticism, and hopefully with being able to focus on developing at one position at the NFL level, he'll be able to start living up to his potential. At 67, I'd much rather have Penny than Chubb, and absolutely not Sweat. Sweat tested well, but he's as green as it gets as a pass rusher. I really like Street as a guy that can play DE, but also kick inside and may also be able to develop into a really mean 3-tech. I think with his knee injury, he will be a 7th round pick or priority UDFA. Either way, I'd love to stash him for a season. Tate would also give us a big bodied WR to develop. If nothing else, he could be a good red zone threat.

Sub Penny for Nick Chubb and it's a deal!

7 hours ago, Shive said:

I like it...

I'm pretty sure I'm the conductor on the Roquan Smith hype train, so that pick works for me. I'm not 100% sure about doubling down on G in the 2nd, but Hernandez and Price are absolute beasts that would improve our OL. I still don't know what to think about Carter. He's got the size and athleticism, and hopefully with being able to focus on developing at one position at the NFL level, he'll be able to start living up to his potential. At 67, I'd much rather have Penny than Chubb, and absolutely not Sweat. Sweat tested well, but he's as green as it gets as a pass rusher. I really like Street as a guy that can play DE, but also kick inside and may also be able to develop into a really mean 3-tech. I think with his knee injury, he will be a 7th round pick or priority UDFA. Either way, I'd love to stash him for a season. Tate would also give us a big bodied WR to develop. If nothing else, he could be a good red zone threat.

I would agree, sub Penny for Chubb.  Otherwise, I'm OK with this one.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Shive said:

I like it...

I just figured we signed a vet G,  but really need 2 young G's to pair with Kelly to solid up the O line longterm. And I think these 3 can be the pillar for protection. With a chance for the offense to really turn around our blocking