Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TKnight24 Final 2018 Mock Draft

Alright folks, hear me out. Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about Harold Landry and wondering why he’s not being talked about much. 16.5 sacks before battling with a injury this past season. So in this draft, I traded from 6th overall with the Patriots picking up their 2 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder. Now, that first one which I believe was 23rd overall I sent to Jacksonville for their 1st & a 2nd. So that’s now 5 2nd rounders I stocked up. After those 5 I kept our picks from rounds 3-5. In the 6th round I traded our 7th and 6th and stocked up multiple 6th rounders that I then used to build up the LB group

I’ve posted many mocks in the “post your mock” thread and after those I was finished with mocks cause I’m so excited for the real draft. But sitting around today I just kept playing scenarios over in my head and I’ve put doubt in my head about Bradley Chubb in terms of we could trade back and get multiple guys who could give us the same production he can possibly more. 

So here it is, let me know what you guys think.

For those of you unable to see the picture, this is the written form. 

R1 P29 (From JAX): Harold Landry DE Boston College 

R1 P31 (From :flyingelvis: ): Sam Hubbard DE Ohio State 

R2 P4: Isaiah Wynn G Georgia 

R2 P5 Billy Price C/G Ohio State 

R2 P17 Josh Jackson CB Iowa 

R2 P29 (From JAX) Sony Michel RB Georgia 

R2 P31 (From :flyingelvis: ) Chukwuma Okorafor OT Western Michigan 

R3 P3: Dante Pettis WR Washington 

R4 P4: Tim Settle DT Virginia Tech 

R5 P3: Antonio Callaway WR Florida 

R6 P25 (From TENN): Garret Dooley OLB Wisconsin 

R6 P30 (From MINN): Shaun Dion Hamilton ILB Alabama (Roll Tide!)

R6 P39 (From MINN): Dorian O’Daniel OLB Clemson 

R6 P44 (From MINN): Kenny Young ILB UCLA

:colts: 

979E3A4F-1822-4508-B0EB-D5E43B4910EE.jpeg

1 hour ago, TKnight24 said:

Landing Harold Landry a lot more in these drafts than I ever did with Bradley Chubb :)

This haul of picks would be great, most GMs think there is avg of 60 starting caliber players in the draft. And with this mock that is 7 of the top 50 plus 7 in 3-6. IMO thats alot of talent and upgrade needed. Also would allow us to be more selective in next yrs draft, just some thoughts

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, NorthernBlue said:

Yeah I don’t like the trade with NE. Picking up a late first and second isn’t worth dropping from6 to 23. They can probably get more if they traded down to Buffalo at 12.

It is a good stockpile of talent though.

It’s predetermined trades. You either accept the trade or just pick your player. Of course if this was real life you’d definitely get a much larger haul going from 6 to 23. This is just what they generated on the trades

On ‎4‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 3:53 PM, TKnight24 said:

Alright folks, hear me out. Lately I’ve been thinking a lot about Harold Landry and wondering why he’s not being talked about much. 16.5 sacks before battling with a injury this past season. So in this draft, I traded from 6th overall with the Patriots picking up their 2 1st rounders and a 2nd rounder. Now, that first one which I believe was 23rd overall I sent to Jacksonville for their 1st & a 2nd. So that’s now 5 2nd rounders I stocked up. After those 5 I kept our picks from rounds 3-5. In the 6th round I traded our 7th and 6th and stocked up multiple 6th rounders that I then used to build up the LB group

I’ve posted many mocks in the “post your mock” thread and after those I was finished with mocks cause I’m so excited for the real draft. But sitting around today I just kept playing scenarios over in my head and I’ve put doubt in my head about Bradley Chubb in terms of we could trade back and get multiple guys who could give us the same production he can possibly more. 

So here it is, let me know what you guys think.

For those of you unable to see the picture, this is the written form. 

R1 P29 (From JAX): Harold Landry DE Boston College 

R1 P31 (From :flyingelvis: ): Sam Hubbard DE Ohio State 

R2 P4: Isaiah Wynn G Georgia 

R2 P5 Billy Price C/G Ohio State 

R2 P17 Josh Jackson CB Iowa 

R2 P29 (From JAX) Sony Michel RB Georgia 

R2 P31 (From :flyingelvis: ) Chukwuma Okorafor OT Western Michigan 

R3 P3: Dante Pettis WR Washington 

R4 P4: Tim Settle DT Virginia Tech 

R5 P3: Antonio Callaway WR Florida 

R6 P25 (From TENN): Garret Dooley OLB Wisconsin 

R6 P30 (From MINN): Shaun Dion Hamilton ILB Alabama (Roll Tide!)

R6 P39 (From MINN): Dorian O’Daniel OLB Clemson 

R6 P44 (From MINN): Kenny Young ILB UCLA

:colts: 

979E3A4F-1822-4508-B0EB-D5E43B4910EE.jpeg

Too far to trade down.