Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Let us do this, Gavin Memorial Pre-Draft 2018 Mock Draft GM sign up

Gavin Memorial Mock Draft Scheduling  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your preferred scheduling for mock draft?

• 1 pick per hour from 8 am to 11 pm ET - 8 am, 9 am, 10 am, 11 am, 12 noon, 1 pm, 2 pm, 3 pm, 4 pm, 5 pm, 6 pm, 7 pm, 8 pm, 9 pm, 10 pm, 11 pm thus giving 16 picks
    • 1 pick per 2 hours from 8 am to 10 pm ET - 8 am, 10 am, 12 noon, 2 pm, 4 pm, 6 pm, 8 pm, 10 pm thus giving 8 picks per day
    • Neither - will give my idea in thread

19 hours ago, NorthernBlue said:

Sorry bro. We can swap teams if you want.

You take Cleveland I’ll take Jets, if you guys are fine with it.

I think I speak for most when I think you can have the team of your choice that's not taken. If the Jets are fine with you no problem but don't feel that's your only choice.

• Like 1

Can we make a deadline for GM's ? IMO if it's taking this long to get a GM to select a team then it's possible we will be waiting for long periods of time for draft picks to be selected as well. No since in dragging it out if we will be deciding as a group on some of these picks anyways. I could be wrong but last draft other members had to decide picks on behalf of GM's that took the day off. Any thoughts ? 

11 minutes ago, SolidGold said:

Can we make a deadline for GM's ? IMO if it's taking this long to get a GM to select a team then it's possible we will be waiting for long periods of time for draft picks to be selected as well. No since in dragging it out if we will be deciding as a group on some of these picks anyways. I could be wrong but last draft other members had to decide picks on behalf of GM's that took the day off. Any thoughts ? 

The goal was to get all GMs by this weekend. If we don't, we can start signing up for second teams on Monday, IMO, if that is fine with everyone.

The hope is that the ones that did sign up this time around, did so, with an intent to participate as planned.

Since I haven't signed up for a team, I will go with the Cardinals.

2 hours ago, SolidGold said:

That is what this thread is.

Preferred scheduling.

It reality, the first draft we did got done excellent time. No matter what the schedule is just show some patience please. It does not speed things up. :D

8 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I think I speak for most when I think you can have the team of your choice that's not taken. If the Jets are fine with you no problem but don't feel that's your only choice.

Nah it’s cool I’ll take Jets. TBH I just wanna select  a QB haha 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Just FYI, we will start signing up for 2nd teams at 8 am ET tomorrow. I will wait till then to see if any more GMs want to sign up for the mock draft. Thanks.

Irish Colt requested the Chargers. You may have missed it.

• Like 1

Sounds good, let me know your 2nd team preferences.

Here is the list so far:

(1) Browns - @SolidGold

(2) Giants - @Finball

(3) Jets - @NorthernBlue

(4) Browns (Via Hou) - @SolidGold

(5) Broncos - @Jared Cisneros

(6) Colts - @crazycolt1

(7) Buccaneers - @WarGhost21

(8) Bears - @CR91

(9) 49ers - @Shive

(10) Raiders - @tvturner

(11) Dolphins - @stitches

(12) Bengals - @crestmount

(13) Redskins - @John Hammonds

(14) Packers - @crazycolt1

(15) Cardinals - @chad72

(16) Ravens - @danlhart87

(17) Chargers - @Irish Colt

(18) Seahawks - @PureLuck

(19) Cowboys - @Clem-Dog

(20) Lions

(21) Bills - @OffensivelyPC

(22) Bills (Via KC) - @OffensivelyPC

(23) Patriots - @danlhart87

(24) Panthers

(25) Titans - @Finball

(26) Falcons - @chad72

(27) Saints - @SaturdayAllDay

(28) Steelers - @NFLfan

(29) Jaguars

(30) Vikings - @NFLfan

(31) Patriots - @danlhart87

(32) Eagles - @csmopar

Teams Without a First Round Pick

Texans - @csmopar

Chiefs - @PureLuck

Rams - @HectorRoberts

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

@jvan1973 @Clem-Dog @BProland85 - do you guys still wish to sign up for teams?

I am asking because you participated the last time.

I don't really need to. I would've been excited to cover the Colts picks, but with not having a high interest in the other teams outside of maybe Chicago I wouldn't be as dedicated to it. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

You may not have seen it, but I’ll take a team if there isn’t anybody else to take it!

Thanks. I am taking the Falcons for a second team.

Now, it is just the Lions, Panthers and Jaguars. We will see at the end of the day and I will assign you one late in the evening.

1 hour ago, SolidGold said:

So are we doing trades ? Just throwing it out now that the Browns are looking to trade back from 1st pick. Phone lines are open NOW.

Yes, GMs with teams in place can make trades only with 2018 picks (based on poll choice). Once you’ve a mutual trade in place, PM me the details so that I can approve.