Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Popular Now

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• To the bolded, I don't constantly hear that. I see people say it on the Internet. It was a big thing when we were looking for a HC, how candidates would be scared off because of how the Reich/Saturday thing went, Irsay's meddling, etc. One specific theory was Sirianni would tell Steichen not to take the Colts job. We see how that went.   Does Irsay's history negatively impact the team? I'd like to know if there's any examples where you think it has.
    • Some are not understanding this. Have a feeling there will be an upset group after Thursday night. Give AR every opportunity to succeed by surrounding him with weapons. If Pittman was to miss a few weeks, it would be bad. Tbh we should draft offense the 1st and 2nd rounds. Sign a Simmons and a vet corner. 
    • I think we are closer to a great offense than a great defense. Especially within the duration of AR rookie contract and JT’s peak years, which I think are the next few seasons. I’d much rather load up offensively to assist AR’s development and then focus on building a strong defense for when that time runs out. That means continuing to build up the o-line and put weapons around AR. That’s basically what Ballard said earlier that their goal was. I just don’t see them focusing on defense, and I hope people on here don’t get disappointed if we see an early run on offense, pass catcher and interior line both, versus needed pieces on defense. Not predicting that will happen, but i do somewhat hope it does. They are both deep classes though, so i wont be shocked if they dont search for mid round value there. 
    • Honest question; do you think Jim's history with substance abuse negatively impacts the team? The media certainly believes so. I constantly hear media say players, coaches, and front office personnel don't want to come here because of Jim's addiction history and personality.   Every player I've seen talk about Jim absolutely loves him and says he's one of their favorite people in the world.
    • Penix is dropping a lot. I wonder where he goes. 3rd round?   I hope Nabers drops to the Giants. It would be nice to see him in the NorthEast.
  • Members

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 1,143

• bellevuecolt

bellevuecolt 0

Rookie
    • Demo627

Demo627 0

Rookie
    • conklincolt

conklincolt 72

• Superman