Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Odell Beckham Jr.

SolidGold

28 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

That video was whack.  What's with all the nonsense before and after the fight footage?  When you got to add that and then shove the footage of the fight in between, it screams "not credible."  Garbage reporting.

Then the Carter statement thrown in when obviously it was recorded at a different time just made it pretty much fake to me. Had this really happened every sports station and reporter would be all over this.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I don't know how anyone can tell if that is OB Jr. or not.

Then they add a comment by Carter made at a different time?

Nah, I have to have more evidence than that to believe this.

20 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

dont think that was really him 

Lol...

You guys may be right, it may not actually be him. But, what's more alarming to me, is, that if that's not him, there may be people running around copying his hair style!!!

Scary stuff...

56 minutes ago, Buck Showalter said:

Lol...

You guys may be right, it may not actually be him. But, what's more alarming to me, is, that if that's not him, there may be people running around copying his hair style!!!

Scary stuff...

i was thinking about sporting that look too

:Cry:

1 hour ago, Buck Showalter said:

Lol...

Scary stuff...

13 minutes ago, aaron11 said:

i was thinking about sporting that look too

:Cry:

Now here is a hairstyle more people should be emulating!

79423_h.png?itok=7TXx-sfw

9 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I don't know how anyone can tell if that is OB Jr. or not.

Then they add a comment by Carter made at a different time?

Nah, I have to have more evidence than that to believe this.

All you can tell is that there is someone who has a similar hairstyle to OBJ.

Evidence seems lacking.  

On 3/18/2018 at 8:25 PM, SolidGold said:

Knocked out in night club fight.. Allegedly..

Lol good .... cant stand his diva butt! Overrated cry baby .... probably running his mouth or messing with someone’s girl .... “ don’t you know who I am “ BAM ..... IDGAF! 

I woulsnt want this joker on colts team and I don’t care what he does on the field. He belongs in the same category as manziel

While his stats are solid, I have a problem with the fact that he is all about himself.  His foolish penalties & fines hurt the team....and some of his off-field antics show me VERY poor judgement.  On top of this stuff, he has virtually no post-season resume to mention.

Considering the past seasons, I find it VERY hard to consider this guy as "the top receiver" in the NFL ... as his request to be the highest paid would suggest.

VERDICT: OVERRATED

OBJStats.JPG.f6d33727e633b2454ca2ec3b0de2b695.JPG

47 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

Would you be in favor of the Colts making him the highest paid receiver in the NFL ... as he has expressed that is what his value is?

Most all receivers with his talent say they are the best. How many years have we heard that out of Dez Bryant? 

You put OBJ on the Patriots and he would have had Randy Moss numbers at the time Moss was there.

The Giants have not been a team to go as much down field as a lot of teams have. While Eli is a good QB he has never shown he has an arm like let's say Brady in his younger days or Big Ben does.

You may think he is over rated but you can bet any team playing the Giants when OBJ is on the field don't think that.

Money has zero to do with his talent.

18 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

Most all receivers with his talent say they are the best. How many years have we heard that out of Dez Bryant? 

You put OBJ on the Patriots and he would have had Randy Moss numbers at the time Moss was there.

The Giants have not been a team to go as much down field as a lot of teams have. While Eli is a good QB he has never shown he has an arm like let's say Brady in his younger days or Big Ben does.

You may think he is over rated but you can bet any team playing the Giants when OBJ is on the field don't think that.

Money has zero to do with his talent.

LOL... he wouldn't last 5 mins on the Pats!

See Terry Glenn (under BB), Chad Johnson, Joey Galloway, etc... These guys ego's were too high for the Pats and their intelligence was too low to comprehend their playbook.

Moss was great on the Pats for a couple years as he was able to check his ego at the door.  The minute his ego got in the way, he was shipped to Minny. 

Just facts.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:11 AM, Buck Showalter said:

Lol...

Scary stuff...

I saw someone with OBJ's hairstyle about  a month ago. The look might become popular.

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

LOL... he wouldn't last 5 mins on the Pats!

See Terry Glenn (under BB), Chad Johnson, Joey Galloway, etc... These guys ego's were too high for the Pats and their intelligence was too low to comprehend their playbook.

Moss was great on the Pats for a couple years as he was able to check his ego at the door.  The minute his ego got in the way, he was shipped to Minny. 

Just facts.

I only used the Patriots as an example if he was on a team like the Patriots.

That does not change the facts of his talent no matter how you want to word it.

It's sad you bring up intelligence to throw in your dislike of him. You have no clue what his IQ level is do you?

Moss was traded back to the Viking at his request not his ego.

The facts you state are wrong so quit making stuff up to make yourself right.

3 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

I only used the Patriots as an example if he was on a team like the Patriots.

That does not change the facts of his talent no matter how you want to word it.

It's sad you bring up intelligence to throw in your dislike of him. You have no clue what his IQ level is do you?

Moss was traded back to the Viking at his request not his ego.

The facts you state are wrong so quit making stuff up to make yourself right.

In my book, the minute a guy starts making an issue for "more money", he is shifting focus from the team to himself. Does that not have to do with his ego?

My assessment of OBJ's intelligence has nothing to do with his IQ, rather, it has to do with his lack of "common sense".  In other words, a guy who wants/expects to be highest paid in the game proceeds to post a pic on IG with himself & some ho' doing lines does not register as "very intelligent" in my book.  Of course this is only one example of his idiocy.  Just sayin'....

Regarding Moss' departure from NE, again, it was about "more money"....

http://www.espn.com/boston/nfl/columns/story?columnist=macmullan_jackie&id=5656758

Had Moss been patient, or at the very least silent on the subject of his contract desires, this day might have been avoided. The Patriots didn't start out trying to unload him. When it became apparent their petulant receiver was focused on one thing, and one thing only -- show me the money! -- they figured they'd deal him now rather than watch him walk with no compensation at the end of the season.

Sounds like he became "all about me, me, me" .... but that has nothing to do with his ego?

36 minutes ago, Reality Check said:

In my book, the minute a guy starts making an issue for "more money", he is shifting focus from the team to himself. Does that not have to do with his ego?

My assessment of OBJ's intelligence has nothing to do with his IQ, rather, it has to do with his lack of "common sense".  In other words, a guy who wants/expects to be highest paid in the game proceeds to post a pic on IG with himself & some ho' doing lines does not register as "very intelligent" in my book.  Of course this is only one example of his idiocy.  Just sayin'....

Regarding Moss' departure from NE, again, it was about "more money"....

http://www.espn.com/boston/nfl/columns/story?columnist=macmullan_jackie&id=5656758

Had Moss been patient, or at the very least silent on the subject of his contract desires, this day might have been avoided. The Patriots didn't start out trying to unload him. When it became apparent their petulant receiver was focused on one thing, and one thing only -- show me the money! -- they figured they'd deal him now rather than watch him walk with no compensation at the end of the season.

Sounds like he became "all about me, me, me" .... but that has nothing to do with his ego?

Moss had earned the money he was asking for. It was the Patriots who has always had a problem with paying top notch players including Brady. Moss helped Brady become the legend he is.

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:12 PM, crazycolt1 said:

Moss had earned the money he was asking for. It was the Patriots who has always had a problem with paying top notch players including Brady. Moss helped Brady become the legend he is.

Yes, he had earned it but, as the article says, he probably would have gotten it had he stayed quieter...

Had Moss been patient, or at the very least silent on the subject of his contract desires, this day might have been avoided....

2 hours ago, Reality Check said:

Yes, he had earned it but, as the article says, he probably would have gotten it had he stayed quieter...

Had Moss been patient, or at the very least silent on the subject of his contract desires, this day might have been avoided....

So what does that have to do with anything? 

All that is saying is keep your mouth shut and you might get paid.