Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Here is my crazy..bold prediction:

cdgacoltsfan

Just now, cdgacoltsfan said:

1-2 more years ( more likely 2) of CB ,his staff, and top 3 draft picks until Jimmy H saves the franchise.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

6 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

1-2 more years ( more likely 2) of CB ,his staff, and top 3 draft picks until Jimmy H saves the franchise.

Make you a deal, if your prediction is correct, I will fly over from Scotland and treat you to a steak dinner every night at St elmos for a whole week.

If you lose, we need a six paragraph apology and you pledge your allegiance to, not only Chris Ballard, but the nation of Scotland and have our national anthem tattooed on your back. 

16 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Make you a deal, if your prediction is correct, I will fly over from Scotland and treat you to a steak dinner every night at St elmos for a whole week.

If you lose, we need a six paragraph apology and you pledge your allegiance to, not only Chris Ballard, but the nation of Scotland and have our national anthem tattooed on your back. 

Likely the greatest response to one of these threads haha

14 minutes ago, DaveA1102 said:

Lol..I'm not literate enough..nor big enough for either. But I love  St Elmo's steak!

5 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Jimmy Hoffa. He's alive and has been coaching football on a private island for years.

But in all seriousness I think he means Harbaugh.

NOOO!  Us Buckeyes want Jimmy H to stay right where he’s at.  

1 hour ago, DaveA1102 said:

Maybe pay allegiance to Bon Scott your favorite son of your nation.