Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Mike Florio is probably not happy and is taking veiled shots at the Colts for how much the Jets ponied up for the trade

chad72

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/17/colts-jets-trade-proves-the-value-of-tanking/

This line clinched it for me:

A non-playoff year is a non-playoff year, and no one hangs a banner after almost qualifying for the postseason. (Well, maybe the Colts would.)

Could it be any more blatant? Colts fans should flood his account with nonsense in return for this nonsense, IMO.

45 minutes ago, chad72 said:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/03/17/colts-jets-trade-proves-the-value-of-tanking/

A non-playoff year is a non-playoff year, and no one hangs a banner after almost qualifying for the postseason. (Well, maybe the Colts would.)

Could it be any more blatant? Colts fans should flood his account with nonsense in return for this nonsense, IMO.

Best option is to not give him any clicks or views.  Ignore his site and posts and don't spread them

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Florio pokes at the Colts every chance he gets. He is *!

28 minutes ago, 21isSuperman said:

Best option is to not give him any clicks or views.  Ignore his site and posts and don't spread them

12 minutes ago, Jaric said:

Yes, voice your displeasure by flooding his site with traffic, generating him additional ad revenue via clicks.

THAT'LL SHOW HIM!

Yeah, he baits way more clicks from Colts fans than he deserves.

I can't decide who I like less, him or Skip Bayless...

6rZ8g8R.jpg

2 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

Yeah, he baits way more clicks from Colts fans than he deserves.

I can't decide who I like less, him or Skip Bayless...

6rZ8g8R.jpg

I genuinely wonder what the people who visit his site just to yell at him think they're accomplishing?  That he's reading your slams and gets owned so hard he sees the error of his ways and only posts tender, loving comments in the future?

As to who is worse, I feel bad for Skip Bayless even though his wounds are self inflicted.  Nobody grows up thinking "one day I'm going to be the hot take guy on a crappy sports program". That wasn't his childhood dream.