Case

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

I HIGHLY doubt ANY player is cut without trying to get something for him. You know the Cards called about the Honey Badger, but teams know you're going to cut him so why give up anything??

Look where Honey Badger at Texans and look what the colts have Crap

26 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

That would a terrible move. 

#37 would be high imo. But if we could give them the #49 pick, that'd be a lot better. 

Irving is already proven in the same system we're trying to implement, so it would seem to make some sense. 

6 minutes ago, corgi said:

4.5 million of his contract was set to become guaranteed tomorrow.

Ok .. I thought maybe you were looking at the roster bonus of around that number. Over the Cap doesn't show any cap hit if cut before June 1st but they do show more guaranteed money than the 10 mill he had in year one, so your more than likely correct.

And I just saw Holder's remark , so no doubt you were correct.. my bad.

3 minutes ago, coltsfanatic24 said:

This team has too many needs defensively to get rid of good talent like Hankins. Hankins played really well in the Giants 4-3 system so I doubt this has anything to do with defensive schemes. I don’t like this at all. 

If he played so well why did the Giants replace him with Kendrick Ellis and then allow Hankins to walk in free ageny?  And he wasn't exactly a hot commodity on the free agent market either.

2 hours ago, MFT5 said:

yu dnt have to take my word for it but play madden and you’ll find out some gem type players en real life ... got board playing w the colts & started using the browns, saints then RAIDERS. the guy we just signed, Autry has unique traits that keep him on the field, no matter your scheme. 

Hankins is almost useless regardless what scheme yu use

So Ballard made a mistake signing him?

4 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Ok .. I thought maybe you were looking at the roster bonus of around that number. Over the Cap doesn't show any cap hit if cut before June 1st but they do show more guaranteed money than the 10 mill he had in year one, so your more than likely correct.

And I just saw Holder's remark , so no doubt you were correct.. my bad.

No worries, when I saw the info earlier I could’ve sworn they said 4.5 million roster bonus. 

Poor Andrew, has to go through an entire gut job. 

This'll definitely be a multi year thing. I guess it's ok because at least for me personally, I have zero playoff or even winning expectations now.

1 minute ago, BOTT said:

If he played so well why did the Giants replace him with Kendrick Ellis and then allow Hankins to walk in free ageny?  And he wasn't exactly a hot commodity on the free agent market either.

The Giants let Linval Joseph walk as well. Hankins leaving had more to do with the Giants cap situation. He was great for them while he was there. One of the main reasons the Giants have a new front office. 

9 minutes ago, BOTT said:

Because they had Damon Harrison most likely

6 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Makes 0 sense. If CB knew he was going to switch to a 4-3 and Hankins doesn't fit that scheme...why bring him in on the first place?????

That's what I am curious about. Ballard didn't just decide to transition to a 4-3. He knew when he took the job that this was the direction they were headed. I assume any FA he handed out a long-term deal to would be able to make that switch. This is why I think this might have been Hankins requesting his release.

10 minutes ago, corgi said:

No worries, when I saw the info earlier I could’ve sworn they said 4.5 million roster bonus. 

Point is they had to make a quick decision and they made one that most think is quite surprising ...I guess.

12 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Makes 0 sense. If CB knew he was going to switch to a 4-3 and Hankins doesn't fit that scheme...why bring him in on the first place?????

keep en mind he also wanted to give chuck what he needed for a complete evaluation. Insert Hankins

5 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Noooooo waaaaaay! According to most on here CB is a genius.

Lol no one is calling him a genius (that I’ve seen), they’re saying wait until you have sufficient evidence to judge him.

What additions has he made that have been bad/terrible/disastrous? Which ones? Give me a list of the trades and signings or draft picks that have offended you?

Not the moves you think he should make , actual moves you can judge.

Lets see the list. 

5 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

That's what I am curious about. Ballard didn't just decide to transition to a 4-3. He knew when he took the job that this was the direction they were headed. I assume any FA he handed out a long-term deal to would be able to make that switch. This is why I think this might have been Hankins requesting his release.

I think you are right...and some on here think Suh wants to sign up to be part of this mess...I don't think so.

18 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Chuck asked for him? 

Ballard gave it a shot with a front loaded colts friendly contact? 

3 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

More like 'El Cheapo' haha

its simple really. A move towards a more aggressive, fast defense yields the release of the more slow/lumbering space eaters. Hankins is just another guy. Avg

2 minutes ago, XxGoosexX said:

Chuck asked for him? 

Ballard gave it a shot with a front loaded colts friendly contact? 

its like ppl refuse to think logically. Ballard literally does everything he says he’s gonna do