Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

He wanted a raise from Miami.

He's going for the money. Plus Tampa needs a center bad, & if he signed there his way of life wouldn't change much. 

Good thing about that is we might be able to get Jensen if Pouncey is on the Buccs radar. 

The only players I think the Colts are interested in are ones we aren't reported interested in. I believe none of these reporters. They might as well be throwing boogers at the wall to see if they stick. Unless a visit has been scheduled it means nothing to me.

23 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Ok, either Kelly is not recovering from his concussion problems or we're planning on moving him to guard. Otherwise I can't understand why we'd be interested in Pouncey.

Interior oline is pretty interchangeable.  The only thing he’s have to learn is how to pull and he played guard in college.  If we were to sign both Jensen and Pouncey they’ve both made the line calls and I think it would be a huge advantage to have those guys as your guards.  Could easily relay the coverage to the tackles and would know what the center is seeing. 

26 minutes ago, Boiler_Colt said:

Ok, either Kelly is not recovering from his concussion problems or we're planning on moving him to guard. Otherwise I can't understand why we'd be interested in Pouncey.

If the Colts are legitimately interested in Pouncey, that means they are looking at Cs (when you factor in Jensen)...which would also imply something is wrong with Kelly. There are far easier ways to acquire a G than to move your mid-1st round pick C to a position he has never played.

Why is it when we look at someone who plays center but could be interchanged to guard L or R or could be a solid backup, OR .... just OR move Kelly to G something HAS to be wrong? It’s like pessimist city around here and your ALL the mayors. 

The colts have talked to 3rd string QB Colt mccoy ...... forum —— OMG ANDREW LUCK DIED!!!

5 minutes ago, TdungyW/12 said:

Why is it when we look at someone who plays center but could be interchanged to guard L or R or could be a solid backup, OR .... just OR move Kelly to G something HAS to be wrong? It’s like pessimist city around here and your ALL the mayors. 

The colts have talked to 3rd string QB Colt mccoy ...... forum —— OMG ANDREW LUCK DIED!!!

Hey, don't you know by now we all live in a world of 1, including myself? :) 

40 minutes ago, shastamasta said:

If the Colts are legitimately interested in Pouncey, that means they are looking at Cs (when you factor in Jensen)...which would also imply something is wrong with Kelly. There are far easier ways to acquire a G than to move your mid-1st round pick C to a position he has never played.

Pouncey played quite well at guard I think 2 seasons back, when Samson ‘the GOAT’ Satele was their centre. 

Pouncey would make a good guard here and bring a nasty streak. 

#imdown4pouncey