Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts trying to fly in OL Pugh

Virtuoso80

I can't believe that the Colts would not beat other offers for Jensen at this point.  CB has gotta be looking at both.  They are both significant upgrades to last season's Gs, including a healthy Mewhort, IMO. 

And...they would BOTH have relative equal pay, which is something CB said he wanted.

14 minutes ago, lollygagger8 said:

I hope this doesn't mean Jensen is out of the running, and the Colts are actually trying to get two guards which they desperately need. 

I really don't think this rules Jensen out.. 1. we really need 3 linemen 2 Guards and a RT.  2. Jensen can play either G spot, as can Pugh.  3. Pugh has played some RT so he could be an option there. 4. I saw where Jensen is still meeting with Colts staff today and he plans on making a decision by tomorrow. 

All and all we were getting frustrated with Ballard, but he seems to have been hitting lots of agents up.  Right now we are meeting with Grant, Jensen, and Mafawa(the Cowboys LB I know thats not the right speeling).  On top of that Ebron is visiting on Sunday and we are trying to get Pugh in here.  Things are looking much more positive than a couple of days ago.

58 minutes ago, WoolMagnet said:

I'm in Pennsylvania.  Pick me up on the way and i'll split the driving and gas money.

I’d like to meet some fans and an NFL player! Only, of course, if you’re willing to go past Indy first and pick me up from #TheRegion in Northern Indiana. 

I will pay in memes. 

1 hour ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Not a great player but he's young and way better then any guard we have had in the past 5 years lol has talent to be good if he can stay on the field tho 

He can be great at Guard IMO. He was played out of position too much with the NYG. He graded out really good in I think 15 and 16. Back to back seasons playing mostly Guard. He's not a very good Tackle. IMO. As long as he's 100% healthy. He could come in and be a top tier Guard.

1 hour ago, CR91 said:

Jensen and Pugh at G would definitely fix the line. Now we'd just need a RT

Hopefully we could still swing a trade for James with Miami.

1 hour ago, corgi said:

AZ is a LONG drive from Va, but I’m on my way to pick him  and take him to Indy.

I'm in SE VA, so I'll just pick everyone up on the way!

Sign Pugh, Jensen, and bring Mewhort back on a 1 year deal. We'll have 3 starting caliber Guards to fight for 2 starting spots. Pugh could be a big time steal. He and Jensen could both have their best years under their next contract.

Castanzo - Pugh - Kelly - Jensen - Haeg