Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Michael Crabtree Cut

2 minutes ago, stitches said:

The Raiders(Gruden) are weird. Crabtree is better than Nelson. LOL. I would much rather have him than Nelson. 

I agree with your assessment of the Raiders (Gruden).

Crabtree may have been waaay better than Nelson.......in college, then they became pros, and the tables turned.

Crabtree may be better now, but only due to Nelson's recent injuries, but Crabtree still hasn't proven it.

I've been thinking this since Jordy's rumored visit with OAK. I figured they would release Crabtree.

I think Crabtree would be a great addition to the team. Solid #2 option, that can be a #1 option.

Bring him in.

4 hours ago, buccolts said:

I agree with your assessment of the Raiders (Gruden).

Crabtree may have been waaay better than Nelson.......in college, then they became pros, and the tables turned.

Crabtree may be better now, but only due to Nelson's recent injuries, but Crabtree still hasn't proven it.

I agree Jordy has been a far better pro prior to this year. At this stage of their careers, I would prefer Crabtree going forward. 

I dont see him getting out of Baltimore now.

Since they just doged that bullet that was the ugly contract they offered Ryan Grant by failing him on his physical, they now have that money (and maybe more) to give to Crabtree. And he is already visiting there.