Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why do I keep seeing reports about the Colts and Ndamukong Suh being a good fit? (merge)

13 hours ago, Irsay420 said:

Wasn't corey simon healthy when we got him

If you consider showing up bloated, overweight, and out of shape (period, not just football shape) as being healthy, then yes. He was.  Then he proceeded to have his worst year as a pro playing for the Colts, then sustained (what the Colts deemed as a non-football) knee(?) injury and was never heard from again.

Polian still says that was his biggest mistake in his GM career. Not saying Suh is the next Corey Simon, but...

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, TdungyW/12 said:

I dunno .... Hankins and suh on the D-like seem pretty good to me .... hopefully if it is true he doesn’t cost much. 

Who cares what he costs.  We haven't spent dilly squat.  I laugh every time I see a comment about how careful we have to be with our spending. It's like everyone is trying impress us with how astute they are in managing the Colt's roster and cap.  They are all GM wannabes and have the answers.  It's hilarious.  I don't mean to signal you out.  It's being posted everywhere.  Being critical is part of the fun of being on these forums but sometimes these GM wannabes  go over the top and it's quite comical at times. The only thing that is true is these players are going for the money.  You can be careful and cheap all you want when guessing these contracts but teams are playing these players and that's the truth.  I wonder how many Ballard has swung and missed.  We will never know. 

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Who cares what he costs.  We haven't spent dilly squat.  I laugh every time I see a comment about how careful we have to be with our spending. It's like everyone is trying impress us with how astute they are in managing the Colt's roster and cap.  They are all GM wannabes and have the answers.  It's hilarious.  I don't mean to signal you out.  It's being posted everywhere.  Being critical is part of the fun of being on these forums but sometimes these GM wannabes  go over the top and it's quite comical at times. The only thing that is true is these players are going for the money.  You can be careful and cheap all you want when guessing these contracts but teams are playing these players and that's the truth.  I wonder how many Ballard has swung and missed.  We will never know. 

I know we could probably sign Suh, Honey Badger, and Jensen and still be under the Cap lmao 

13 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I understand but all the other teams are throwing money around likes it’s nothing and they won’t be screwed down the line and ask their players to take cuts or ship em off .... we  could use him but I don’t want to over pay for someone who might not go back to old form.