Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Why do I keep seeing reports about the Colts and Ndamukong Suh being a good fit? (merge)

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Superman said:

It's actually a good fit, strictly speaking football. He's a really good 3 tech, and we could use a really good 3 tech. But I don't think he fits the team/culture, etc. 

Bingo to the bold. Which is why it doesn't make any sense. That is not stopping ESPN, NFL.com, and so on talking about it.

10 minutes ago, Superman said:

It's actually a good fit, strictly speaking football. He's a really good 3 tech, and we could use a really good 3 tech. But I don't think he fits the team/culture, etc. 

I agree...on paper he is exactly what Ballard would want. The same reasons we were linked to Poe. We want an interior pressure collapse the pocket and force opponent qbs to step back into our edge rushers. Again...perfect fit except for money and on field issues. Honestly there aren’t a lot of teams that can afford him and fit him in. If price comes down or talks stahl we’ve seen Ballard swoop in before.

I could see him sitting on the market for a while, which would lower his asking price a bit. I don't think he matches the culture we're trying to build, but if Ballard decides to sign him, I'll trust him. #trustthebinder

24 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Lol, What culture do the colts now have?

Finishing in the cellar ?

It’s like we can’t have one thread without it pulled down in the gutter with the whiney defeatist bunch. I thought there was a special thread for all of you? Lol

1 minute ago, dgambill said:

It’s like we can’t have one thread without it pulled down in the gutter with the whiney defeatist bunch. I thought there was a special thread for all of you? Lol

So please explain you cup is half full colt fan, What culture do the colts now have?

I really am curious.

6 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

So please explain you cup is half full colt fan, What culture do the colts now have?

I really am curious.

It's less about the current culture and more about the one they're trying to build.

4 minutes ago, Luck 4 president said:

That would be an awesome signing and a true building block. Plus he’d bring some nastiness that our defense lacks. But I doubt CB will fork out the money for him. Doesn’t really fit the mold for FAs that CB likes.

Suh is 31...not really a building block.  Would be fine with the signing, but it would a great signing if the colts were a contending team.