TomDiggs

Packers cut Jordy Nelson? Now added to WR FA pool?

He’s 32 years old which isn’t terribly old. Sign him to an affordable 2 year deal. I’m all for it

• Like 2

Is Aaron Rodger going to post a similar reaction to Drew Brees' when they let Graham go from the Saints just to complete the circle?

I really thought they would cut Cobb and let Nelson finish out his career with Rodgers.

That said, I can understand it from a football perspective. Nelson looked toast last season. Some of that was on Hundley, but Adams and Cobb were still able to produce.

No thank you.  Unfortunately he might be all there is.  32yrs.old that's Grigson's MO not Ballard.  But again desperate people take desperate measures. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I don't believe this hogwash for a second.....he sounds like a bitter young man angry about not getting offered the money he thinks he's worth.   The class and dignity this organization has shown from top to bottom with the McDaniels incident alone tells me this is utter nonsense.
    • Yeah the Cubs hadn't won a WS in 108 years and everyone loved us outside of our fanbase until that happened. Everyone said the Cubs had the most loyal fans to put up with years of losing. Once the Cubs won it all, now everyone outside of our fanbase hates us and thinks Cubs fans are bandwagon fans . Funniest thing ever.  
    • Oh for sure they’re annoying. But they got 1 Super Bowl in 50 years. I’ll just let em enjoy it. Plus I always find rowdy celebrations that may or may not involve the consumption of horse crap to be hilarious  
    • I know I’m being unreasonable and they do deserve credit, but Eagles fans are the worst. I’m glad they beat the Pats but they are my second most hated team (after the Pats). 
    • "Two months into the 2018 NFL league year, Eric Reid, Tre Boston and Kenny Vaccaro remain unemployed, while their peers, Morgan Burnett, Tyrann Mathieu, Kurt Coleman and Marcus Gilchrist, were signed within the first week of free agency. Only Burnett and Matheiu were considered better players than Reid, Boston and Vaccaro by most outlets that published free agent rankings."
        "The 2018 NFL draft was also considered a good safety draft, a fact some used to explain why Reid struggled to garner any interest early in free agency. But only three safeties were drafted in the first two rounds of the 2018 draft. It wasn’t nearly as deep as the last year’s draft, which had no effect on the free agent safety market.   For whatever reason, this year is different. Really different. At least for Reid, Vaccaro and Boston. The other big free agents at the position found work quickly. Coincidently (or maybe not), the other big free agents haven’t been involved in anthem protests.  ( http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/264431/nfl-players-who-protested-during-national-anthem-in-week-17 ) And if they have, there is no public record of it happening. ESPN.com kept a running log of players who protested during the 2017 season... "   https://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/05/nfl-free-agents-eric-reid-tre-boston-kenny-vaccaro-national-anthem-protest-colin-kaepernick-collusion-case
  • Members

• Black0ut117

Black0ut117 20

• GOZER

GOZER 2,145

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 264

• Caleb3502

Caleb3502 356

• Iron Colt

Iron Colt 70

• Combsey