Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arizona to release Adrian Peterson

Mel Kiper's Hair

Dallas Cowboys...him and Jerry have had a love affair for like his whole career. They will bring him in to back up Zeke on a cheap 1 year deal....I mean where else can he go? It actually makes sense because if any team can open up a hole long enough for him to get going it is them....and then once he gets up to speed...he can be tough for smaller defenders to bring down.

17 hours ago, dgambill said:

Dallas Cowboys...him and Jerry have had a love affair for like his whole career. They will bring him in to back up Zeke on a cheap 1 year deal....I mean where else can he go? It actually makes sense because if any team can open up a hole long enough for him to get going it is them....and then once he gets up to speed...he can be tough for smaller defenders to bring down.

AP should have taken less money to remain in Minnesota. I knew the Saints experiment would never work. He's not a share the carries kind of guy. Not in his DNA. 

I think he's done in the NFL. I hope AP saved some of his money or invested it well. Barring injury to another veteran back, I don't see AP carrying the rock next yr for another team personally.