Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Deguglielmo's tendencies on OL

Jackie Daytona

On 3/8/2018 at 8:00 PM, Coltfreak said:

He is a lame duck coach unless he does a great job.    He was not a Reich hire so there is no reason to believe he will absolutely be here after a yr 

Same as with Pagano and Ballard.   OC was hired ahead of time and it will be up to Frank next yr

i think it was all planned by Hoodie and the panty waste Mcdick to hire a bad OC and then leave knowing Irsay would keep him no matter what.     Ok the last part was sarcasm.   The rest I believe 

What you saying the OC was Frank Reich hire

On 3/7/2018 at 12:20 PM, 21isSuperman said:

Everything I've read about OL play says continuity among the players is one of the biggest factors leading to success.  If he does like to rotate players in a game, I'd be a little wary of it.  I suppose it's hard to know until we actually see it on the field, but this doesn't go in line with what I've come to know about OL play

Amen.

Right now we have two solid offensive linemen. We will be lucky to enter the season with 4 proven starters. Unless God is a Colts fan, there's no way I'm switching backup players with my starters to protect my $140 million dollar investment who is coming off a major shoulder injury.

Dear God.