Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looking forward to watching him play again...

Barry Sears

People forget how good he was in 2016 too. Missed a game and still threw for over 4000 yards and 30 touchdowns. Highest completion percentage. Oh and all the while playing with the bust shoulder.

If Andrew Luck is healthy, we have a shot.

It don't matter how good the JAX Defense is, or how talented the Titans are, or how explosive Deshaun Watson is (tho admittedly I like him a lot also). Andrew Luck is the best QB in this division.

1 hour ago, MackAttack said:

I'd just like to give a nice lol to the people who called me stupid for saying Andrew should take a year off to get fully healthy and come back strong with a new coaching staff. 

It's not nice to gloat my friend! haha

6 hours ago, MackAttack said:

I'd just like to give a nice lol to the people who called me stupid for saying Andrew should take a year off to get fully healthy and come back strong with a new coaching staff. 

If he was healthy enough to play,  he would have.  I don't think anyone here wanted him to comeback under 100%

Can't wait to see him out there throwing a weighted ball across the field.  Knocking out Cornerbacks.  Teams complaining we're manipulating the ball...which we will be.  Pass rushers get too close, he bangs them on the helmet.  Can't wait. 

25 minutes ago, jshipp23 said:

Luck is gonna channel his inner John Elway, he just needs Barkley to be his Terrell Davis...Get your popcorn ready, it's gonna be a show if all goes according to plan...

The inner Elway?? Really?  Nah, his personality is in no way related to Elway. If so he would have held the Colts at random threatening he didn't want to play for them like Elway did.

Elway just happen to have a good enough defense and Davis at the right time.

And if we did draft Barkley and the Colts used him like the Broncos did Davis the head coach would need horse whipped. They run him right into early retirement.

10 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

The inner Elway?? Really?  Nah, his personality is in no way related to Elway. If so he would have held the Colts at random threatening he didn't want to play for them like Elway did.

And if we did draft Barkley and the Colts used him like the Broncos did Davis the head coach would need horse whipped. They run him right into early retirement.

I love Elway as a QB but without Davis his Ring total = 0

11 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

It is called a metaphor...Not to be taken literally..

On 3/1/2018 at 7:58 PM, HectorRoberts said:

Lets not forget who else is coming back, #29 hooker! So excited to see what he can do. He, t.y. And luck are going to tear some sh%% up next year!

do you know what his prognosis is as far as when this summer he would be healthy enough to do OTA's or other practices?

4 hours ago, Introspect said:

Looking forward to him returning but........ would our organization be in favor of trading Luck to Cleveland for their 1st and 4th pick this year?

The Colts would have Picks 1, 3 and 4!!

Just think about it......:rock:

I don't think Irsay would go for trading Luck at anytime. The dude is petty loyal.