Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns WILL 1000% take Barkley at 1, it's a lock

20 hours ago, King Colt said:

I should have guessed that.

You understand that Grigson was let go in early January of this year.    Basically, he was not very connected to this draft.    The decisions were made by Dorsey and Highsmith and others on the staff.     Grigon was not a part of the new regime.     So, he wasn't kept on....

He'll land on his feet elsewhere.....

4 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

I’ll admit to a morbid interest in seeing if @Indeee posts again in the topic..

If there is a 1000% lock, it is for this thread to be closed by now, unless we have several guilty pleasures waiting for the OP to eat crow. :) 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SteelCityColt said:

Every time I see a new post on this topic, I check it hoping he's finally responded. So far nothing but disappointment.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

If there is a 1000% lock, it is for this thread to be closed by now, unless we have several guilty pleasures waiting for the OP to eat crow. :) 

This thread cannot be locked. Not until the crow has been eaten.

• Haha 3

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 10:22 PM, SteelCityColt said:

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:25 AM, chad72 said:

On ‎5‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 2:30 AM, Shive said:

Every time I see a new post on this topic, I check it hoping he's finally responded. So far nothing but disappointment.

This thread cannot be locked. Not until the crow has been eaten.

In this quiet off-season period, this is one of the main reasons I am checking the Board every few days! haha

I really want to see if @Indeee emerges from the hedge after going into hiding like Homer.....

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

On 2/27/2018 at 6:13 AM, Indeee said:

Guys/Girls

Look this is a guaranteed no brainer that I'm shocked no one is seeing here. Regardless of what Mayock, Kiper, McShay all say, the Browns will NOT take a QB at 1, it will be Barkley and here's why.

There are 3 Qb's that are the "top" prospects this year. Rosen, Darnold, and Allen. Mayfield is the 4th. Anyway, IMO going on a few things I have read so far and that I agree with, the Browns view these three guys virtually the same. All have different skill sets however none really separate themselves from one another as clear cut favorites so....

Browns take best player at 1 which is Barkley.

That means Giants would trade out 2nd overall pick or take a QB. Lets say Giants trade with Jets. Jets take Rosen. Or if Giants take Rosen, That leaves Darnold and Allen. 

Colts trade pick 3 or take Chubb. Lets say Colts trade with Bills. Bills take Darnold. That leaves Allen or lets say Colts stay put and take Chubb that leaves Allen and Darnold.

Browns on clock at 4, either pick from 2 still available or take whoever is left.

Browns get RB and QB. End of story. Based on where the Browns sit in the draft there is no way the Browns don't come away with both positional players of need and Dorsey knows this.

My point is there is NO WAY this scenario doesn't play out this way except the name of the QB the Browns might get.

Makes NO sense for the Browns to take a QB at one and every so called pundit should know that.

Barkley will be a Brown 1000% Lock!!

Grigson? Is that you?

On 6/6/2018 at 7:29 AM, DaveA1102 said:

In this quiet off-season period, this is one of the main reasons I am checking the Board every few days! haha

I really want to see if @Indeee emerges from the hedge after going into hiding like Homer.....

giphy.gif

On 6/6/2018 at 8:16 AM, SteelCityColt said:

The watch continues..

This is the longest game of hide and seek I've ever participated in... 

OLLY OLLY OXEN FREE!  WE GIVE UP!  YOU CAN COME OUT NOW!

• Haha 3

• 2 weeks later...