Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL give Pats additional draft pick....

midwest

Not trolling at all.  There was a ton of people on here saying that the Pats should be losing draft pics after coaching fiasco.  Thought it was interesting that it was exactly the opposite of what people were thinking.

1 hour ago, midwest said:

Not trolling at all.  There was a ton of people on here saying that the Pats should be losing draft pics after coaching fiasco.  Thought it was interesting that it was exactly the opposite of what people were thinking.

I didn’t click the link but I assume this is about a compensatory pick? That’s just a formula based on free agent losses and gains, there’s nothing subjective about it. 

There was never ever any chance that the Patriots would lose picks because of the McDaniels situation. 

2 hours ago, midwest said:

Should and will are two different things. I think there were very few who believed the Pats were going to get anything done to them. It was more just Colt fans just being POed than anything.

As it stands right now I think most are pretty glad things turned out like they did.

On 2/28/2018 at 7:59 PM, midwest said:

the McDaniels situation and this compensatory pick are not even remotely related.