Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dolphins Use Franchise Tag On Jarvis Landry

Bluefire4

3 hours ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Well that sucks... If for no other reason than there is one less WR for teams to fight over, making it less likely for us to come away with a solid pickup at WR. 

Actually, it'll have no such impact. Same with my desire.

If he had left, the Dolphins then enter the pool of the needy.

One more WR, and one more team needing one.

He's about the only good player they have so they need to keep him.

And I think this offseason is going to highlight just how bare our cupboard has been at #2 WR since Reggie got hurt.  Before we had players who were bad but had potential.  We're not even going to have the "potential" part this spring.  

Unless we use a 2nd or 3rd rounder ....again.

40 minutes ago, DougDew said:

And I think this offseason is going to highlight just how bare our cupboard has been at #2 WR since Reggie got hurt.  Before we had players who were bad but had potential.  We're not even going to have the "potential" part this spring.  

Well they have another WR who is better imo 

2 hours ago, DougDew said:

True. Our receiving core is non existent except for TY. 

I hope they let Moncreif walk and get a Big 1B WR opposite TY and get another good WR3. 

4 hours ago, King! said:

I'm all in on Allen Robinson!

They will cut Hurns and tag him.....they would be stupid not too. I don't think he will hit the market. Looks like more and more Moncrief might need to be brought back and we might have to wait for some cuts before someone worth signing is available.

8 hours ago, dgambill said:

They will cut Hurns and tag him.....they would be stupid not too. I don't think he will hit the market. Looks like more and more Moncrief might need to be brought back and we might have to wait for some cuts before someone worth signing is available.

Agree

On 21/02/2018 at 7:12 PM, dgambill said:

Like hurns?

7 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Like hurns?

He missed a lot of time since signing his huge deal. He does play the slot. He got out played by Westbrook and Coles. They would save 7 million by cutting him. Only way they don’t cut him is if they decided tagging Robinson wouldn’t work out for them. Do I like him? Two years ago. Now he is a huge question mark. 6’3 slot receiver is intriguing but it’s been awhile since he has been productive.