Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The benefits of drafting Quenton Nelson

boo2202

• 2 weeks later...
On February 19, 2018 at 11:22 AM, boo2202 said:

I just think this is the best plan to have. Odds are we're not getting norwell and I'm tired of plugging in guys on the oline hoping they develop. As one the posters said it the best "Nelson will make so many different areas better. He will make kelly better as well as AC. Also Mack and whatever other RB we bring he'll create holes to run through. Who ever is taking snaps won't have to worry about pressure up the middle. Just watch his tape vs Georgia he's a monster. If Reich runs similar offense that he was under in philly, Nelson will be even more worthy of a top 5 or 6 imo. He can pull and is quick on he's feet for a guy 6'5 340lbs. Can you say the same about any other player we can get at 3 or 5? The extra draft picks can be used to fill defense. This is a deep draft for LB's. Pass rushers can be had in the 2nd - 3rd rounds. Lawerence was a thrid rounder if I remember correctly. Ballard needs to hit on as many picks as he can. Nelson is a hit at a need position that will upgrade the whole offense. 

Just saying lol 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, boo2202 said:

And people still complaining about Nelson. Can't wait for September. Going to fun watching him pancake some of those jags d-lineman. Tone setter that's going to infect our whole line. 

I can't wait to watch this guy go to work.