Andrew lucks interview sounds like a QB that fully expects to come back

horseshoecrabs

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, horseshoecrabs said:

Andrew talks about the new fast paced offense and his thoughts. 

To me it was uplifting to here Lucks thoughts on the new coach and  offense This does not sound like a guy unsure of his future  

Do you have a link so I could check it out I'm dieing for Chewbacca news ..

7 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

THEY is not HE what did the franchise say >

I think the FO and Luck are positive about him returning.

But they are not sure of an exact time frame at this time so they are not going there. After what happened last year with Irsay's pre mature comment they are not painting themselves into a corner.

9 minutes ago, ÅÐØNϧ 1 said:

Sweet. I tried to watch it, but it's buffering slow for me right now since everybody's trying to watch it I think. I'll watch it later tonight. Thanks Adonis. USA Today always has nice kernels of information in their paper & online. Top tier reporters too. 

18 minutes ago, horseshoecrabs said:

You have not to go as far as the colts home page. Not rocket science

Easy there my friend. All Adonis is saying is this: Generally, when you post breaking news about Luck; it might be wise to always include the link to the story whenever you can hsc. 

People like 1 stop shopping in everything they do in shopping, reading, & downloadable entertainment [music, movies etc.] 

Yeah, I know technology has made us lazy with computers, iPhones, & Amazon. What are ya gonna do right? Keep it simple & all in 1 spot. That's what folks want. 

Yeah once we get him back, let the games began. We will no longer be a laughing stock. The media and opposing fans have kicked us while we were down, now it's time to get back to the Playoffs. New Coach who looks promising, Luck back, Plenty of Cap Space for Free Agency, and Drafting high in every round. I am liking the vibes once again in Indy folks.

22 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

Sweet. I tried to watch it, but it's buffering slow for me right now since everybody's trying to watch it I think. I'll watch it later tonight. Thanks Adonis. USA Today always has nice kernels of information in their paper & online. Top tier reporters too. 

"Buffering" is the dirtiest word on the internet.

11 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah once we get him back, let the games began. We will no longer be a laughing stock. The media and opposing fans have kicked us while we were down, now it's time to get back to the Playoffs. New Coach who looks promising, Luck back, Plenty of Cap Space for Free Agency, and Drafting high in every round. I am liking the vibes once again in Indy folks.

Yes and a coach with a High Powered Offense again. :cheer2:

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have to agree. I just have to temper my expectations on a time line. Even with the positive things it will take time for things to jell. No one can be positive all the coordinators are the ones we need for the long term regardless of where they come from or who hired them.

3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

i would love to be wrong. Things just seem sketchy right now. Either he won't be ready for the start of the season or he won't play at all

OK, but does it do any good to wear the doom and gloom suit right now?  Either way there is nothing none of us can do.

24 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

"Buffering" is the dirtiest word on the internet.

Yeah, if Gandhi had to deal with buffering in his day, he'd no longer engage in peaceful, civil disobedience. Just kidding! 

Spinning soccer balls on my computer screen make me very angry...Enough said. 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Gandhi would've smashed his computer who are you kidding lmao :sarcasm:

It is ironic how mad a person gets when there computer cursor freezes like Bruce Banner turning into the Incredible Hulk in less than 20 seconds. 

Yep, Gandhi would be furious & we all understand that. It's funny to watch dignified people embrace pure rage every so often. It can be very cathartic in small doses. And if you smash your computer, you were probably due for a new 1 anyway right? Just call it a sledgehammer update. haha

Just now, southwest1 said:

It is ironic how mad a person gets when there computer cursor freezes like Bruce Banner turning into the Incredible Hulk in less than 20 seconds. 

Yep, Gandhi would be furious & we all understand that. It's funny to watch dignified people embrace pure rage every so often. It can be very cathartic in small doses. And if you smash your computer, you were probably due for a new 1 anyway right? Just call it a sledgehammer update. haha

Oh man I hate it when my laptop acts goofy. Everything is fine 99% of the time then it gets a mind of it's own for no reason at times! Video's freeze, Websites wont load, etc.. It happens once a week or so. I think the Computer God's just want to make me angry when they feel like it lmao 

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Oh man I hate it when my laptop acts goofy. Everything is fine 99% of the time then it gets a mind of it's own for no reason at times! Video's freeze, Websites wont load, etc.. It happens once a week or so. I think the Computer God's just want to make me angry when they feel like it lmao 

Exactly CBE. The computer Gods can be a very vicious & unforgiving beast. I'm a nice guy, but just like you; when my iMac starts acting weird I get very unpleasant like a sailor with an endless supply of curse words & colorful metaphors. 

I know what you mean brother. I run a diagnostic program every so often to increase my speed online & then I'll go what the bleep? You mean I have to clean my computer again? Grrr! What made you drink? Oh, my computer. You? LOL! 

"Things have a way of working out, and I’m really, really glad with how they did work out, and I think that’s probably how most guys feel.”

I know that quote is in reference to the Reich hire after McDaniels backed out. However, I can't help wondering what Pagano thinks when he reads that comment from Luck.

Things didn't work out well for him. Just an observation. Not pouring salt into an open wound BTW. 

3 minutes ago, southwest1 said:

"Things have a way of working out, and I’m really, really glad with how they did work out, and I think that’s probably how most guys feel.”

I know that quote is in reference to the Reich hire after McDaniels backed out. However, I can't help wondering what Pagano thinks when he reads that comment from Luck.

Things didn't work out well for him. Just an observation. Not pouring salt into an open wound BTW. 

I think they all understand the business they're in.  I'm sure Luck has the utmost respect for Pagano as a friend, a coach, and a man, and rightfully so.  I don't think chuck would hear that comment and be hurt by it.  

With or without Luck we have a very good YOUNG QB with skills in Brissett..I hope he reads all this and I'm sure he does..I know I would if I was in that position..I hope he uses it as fuel..Just saying..We are in a good shape with Reich and we have 2 high quality QBs..