Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Derrick Johnson

oldunclemark

Tedy Bruschi was saying that he thought this would be a good veteran acquisition for the Colts to make this offseason. He said that DJ isn't an every down player anymore but that he could bring leadership to what will probably be a young defense. I'm not saying I'm for bringing him in but I think it will be rumor this offseason.

5 hours ago, Mel Kiper's Hair said:

Tedy Bruschi was saying that he thought this would be a good veteran acquisition for the Colts to make this offseason. He said that DJ isn't an every down player anymore but that he could bring leadership to what will probably be a young defense. I'm not saying I'm for bringing him in but I think it will be rumor this offseason.

DJ is one of those vets that plays super hard....makes plays...but got to wonder how much is in the tank. I agree from a mentorship point of view in teaching some of our young guys that will be coming in would be great. Only hang up I have is KC has been more of a 3-4 defense and we are changing over things with Eberflus....but if he and Ballard agree we could use his leadership I'm all for it. I'm sure it would be in limited packages but he can't be any worse then DQ's last year here.